How much do you think I could sell my new rig for?

How much do you think I could sell for my new gaming rig (not even sure if i am interested in selling it rn)? 

I made a pcpartpicker list of the build here (some of the parts I hade to manually make because I couldnt find them
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/9YpxM8

Specs:
**CPU Cooler**: Fully Custom Watercooling loop w/ customizable dye (Retail value is about $300-$400)

**Memory**: 16 GB G.Skill Trident Z **Overclocked @3000Mhz w/ FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE RGB Lighting**

**Motherboard**: MSI Artic Tomahawk Z270 Motherboard with **BIOS Fully Updated**

**Storage**: Samsung 960 Evo Internal SSD 250GB (**Set up as boot drive so, no hassle setting up Window**s) & if needed I can provide **2TB Seagate HDD (Faster 2017 Edition)**

**Graphics Card**: Asus GTX 1070 ROG Strix Gaming **OC @1800MHz w/ Fully customizable RGB lighting on front and back plate.**

**Case**: NZXT Phantom 630 **(Windowed Edition)** PC Chasis 

**Power Supply**: Semi Modular Corsair CXM Power Supply supports **up to 750W**

**Lighting**: One Deepcool RGB Lighting Kit w/ two led lighting strips and two LED Corsair SP120 Fans

**Operating System**: Windows 10 Home Edition w/ All System drivers Updated.

Your definition of new is different from my definition of new. With each month that passes, hardware prices depreciate, the same way they do when you drive a vehicle off the dealership lot.

Your parts say $2,318, but I'd probably ask $1200 or less if you were to give it some time. That's literally what people do when they sell their rigs. If you're lucky, you'll find parts that were originally over a thousand (GTX 1070/1080) for anywhere around $350-$375 because people are desperate to sell em.

My advice: Keep your build. Use it as a backup if you have another PC. I have another PC as a backup in case my current one somehow dies. It may have a 750ti and a 6600k, but they both work well so I see no reason to complain. :P

"The only thing that matters right now is that you're here, and you're safe."

I'd say the most you could sell it for used is $1,500, if you're lucky. $1,200-$1,300 would be a more reasonable asking price.

11 minutes ago, LeinadTM said:

$1,200-$1,300 would be a more reasonable asking price.

19 minutes ago, Hiitchy said:

Your parts say $2,318, but I'd probably ask $1200

Not to be a cynic, but these people are being generous, I'd say as a system $1000 would be a decent sale price. 12-1300 maybe if you part out the system and have all the original boxes manuals etc, but then you run the risk of selling only some bits and not everything.

Silent build - You know your pc is too loud when the deaf complain. Windows 98 gaming build, smells like beige

why are you considering selling it? i see no reason to unless you made a poor financial decision when buying these parts and now cant afford basic items/services

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

Perhaps at best 1200-1300, though thats more because of how messed up the GPU market still is and the custom loop (More like $1000 when it gets back to normal in a few months). 

Please quote our replys so we get a notification and can reply easily. Never cheap out on a PSU, or I will come to watch the fireworks. 

PSU Tier List

My specs

Spoiler

PC:

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K @4.8GHz
CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-U14S 
Motherboard:  ASUS Maximus VIII Hero 
GPU: Zotac AMP Extreme 1070 @ 2114Mhz
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 500GB 
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB
Case: Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 5