Looking at high end office chairs

theminnesotanman

I am looking at getting a high end office chair. I just built my new pc so i will be gaming, programming and doing general pen testing. Generally i sit at my desk for about 4-8 hours a day sometimes more. I have looked at the herman miller aeron and the DXR Racer Tank series. I am 6' 1" and 317 lbs (144kg). Please help! 

I love Aeron chairs. They're really great for sitting long for periods at a time and will last you forever.

Have a look on the Steelcase Gesture chairs.Believe me decision is very hard to take.

On 7/17/2017 at 4:53 PM, theminnesotanman said:

I am looking at getting a high end office chair. I just built my new pc so i will be gaming, programming and doing general pen testing. Generally i sit at my desk for about 4-8 hours a day sometimes more. I have looked at the herman miller aeron and the DXR Racer Tank series. I am 6' 1" and 317 lbs (144kg). Please help! 

I bought a LANE branded chair from Sams Club once apon a time. It has a built in massager and stuff. It was for big and tall. Im 511 260lb and I fall asleep in this chair all the time. Honestly Id go out to some retail stores and sit in the chairs. Its the only way you know your going to get the "Right" chair for you. You can always check online for better prices latter.  

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn.