Any Hard drive deals?

fletch to 99

Hey..

Does anyone know of any good 1tb/2tb hdd sales going on right now in Canada? Or should I wait for Black Friday/cyber Monday?

Thx

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who can read binary and those who can't.

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who can read hexadecimal and F the rest.

~Fletch

CyberMonday is where you buy stuff online cheap, idk if or why black Friday is available through online...

Looking on Newegg.ca, I can see plenty of Seagate drives on sale.

Just like the post above me, just wait for Black friday/Cyber monday. Most likely to find some really good deals on HDD and other PC stuff.

NEWEGG! Honestly, with black friday rolling around you'd be hard pressed not to find excellent deals.

8320 @ 4.3ghz l Gigabyte 970a Ud3 l Hyper 212 Evo l R9 290 l 8gb RAM 1866 Vengeance l 1tb WD Black l 120gb Samsung Evo SSD l HX750 Gold PSU l 500d Arctic Case l Windows 8 OS l K65 and Blackwidow Keyboard l M65 and DeathAdder 2013 l Qck Steelseries l 24in Vizio Monitor 1080p

I don't know about Canada, but there's been a ton of SSD sales around where I live.

really want a 840 pro or evo. I'm still not sure if it's justified spending more money on the pro, like will I actually see a difference?

Back to topic, I have seen good deals on the evo lately, but now it's all gone.

@Grape Guild where can I find those deals :D?

Selling my parts of my 900D rig for a jacked up Ncase M1. PM me for offers if interested (will take some reasonable-low offers because I'm desperate).

Parts that I'm selling: 900D (1 slot cover broken for stealth DVD drive mod) | Asus Z87 Deluxe | Cooler Master 212 Evo | Corsair 4x2GB black ram @1600mhz | EVGA 1000G2 PSU (2 cables with missing heat shrink) | DVD drive | HP membrane keyboard | Ducky Shine 3 YOTS in blue switches (warranty sticker broken)

really want a 840 pro or evo. I'm still not sure if it's justified spending more money on the pro, like will I actually see a difference?

Back to topic, I have seen good deals on the evo lately, but now it's all gone.

@Grape Guild where can I find those deals :D?

From what most people are recommending, get an EVO.  It offers the same performance as the pro, but nobody really needs the pro unless they want the ePeen.

Sadly, most of the deals I've seen disappeared as well.

120GB Evo is $90 USD at Newegg and Amazon.

From what most people are recommending, get an EVO.  It offers the same performance as the pro, but nobody really needs the pro unless they want the ePeen.

The price for the EVO makes me mad. If you look at pcpartpicker price tracking (http://pcpartpicker.com/part/samsung-internal-hard-drive-mz7te120bw), it shows that the standard price for months was $90. Then at the end of October, everyone jacks up the price to $100, just so they can drop it back down to $90 this week for Black Friday deals. I just wish someone would make a decend SSD sale this week. It's one of the last components I need for my own build X(

i7 4770k @ 4.6ghz | Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD3H | G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 16GB | Sapphire Vapor-X 7970 Ghz | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2

Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD | Toshiba 7200rpm 3TB | Seasonic 660W Platinum | Corsair H100i

Logitech G400s | Ducky Shine III Cherry MX Brown

Can you briefly explain ePeen?

Selling my parts of my 900D rig for a jacked up Ncase M1. PM me for offers if interested (will take some reasonable-low offers because I'm desperate).

Parts that I'm selling: 900D (1 slot cover broken for stealth DVD drive mod) | Asus Z87 Deluxe | Cooler Master 212 Evo | Corsair 4x2GB black ram @1600mhz | EVGA 1000G2 PSU (2 cables with missing heat shrink) | DVD drive | HP membrane keyboard | Ducky Shine 3 YOTS in blue switches (warranty sticker broken)

Hahaha, i got it.

I'll most likely get the evo , saves money and I can get bett stuff on my budget.