What do you think of my AMD build?

Hello guys, just want to know what you think of my new build, honest answer :)

I build a PC for 1080p gaming and university work. 

So for CPU I have got a Ryxen 1500x, I have tought about getting a 1600 or 1600X, but I wont do any video editing or anything that need more than 4 cores. The 1600 is not much expansive than the 1500x, but the 1500x have higher clock speed (what is better for gaming).

For GPU, I' have bought a MSI 580 gaming x. I had a hard time to find it because of the minig craze and I had to spent a few extra bucks, but I found it! I bought it because I'll play some 1080p games and Esports games, and I think that a 580 is okay for that.

Memory I went whit some Corsaire LPX 3000mhz. I bought a 16 go kit (2x8). 

Storage: Samsung 850 evo 250 go for booting and main games. I'll upgrade it with some HDD for storage later.

My motherboard is a Gigabyte AB-350 gaming 3. I bought this one because it have everything I need plus RGB fusion :)

For my PSU I could have saved a few bucks, but I got a EVGA 650w 80+ gold. I got it because it's futureproff and I like the all black wire.

And all of that is in a NZXT S340 Elite. Again, I could have save a few bucks, but I like the TG look :).

To play on, I have got a Asus 24" monitor. It is Free sync, 75hz, 1 ms. I could have went with a 144hz monitor, but I had a good deal on this monitor, and I use it for my Xbox one two (whitch does not go over 60 fps anyways). The monnitor as dual HDMI so it is perfect for my Xbox and PC. And with a Rx 580, I can't realy go over 80-90 fps wile playing new AAA titles anyway so it is useless to go with a 144hz monitor in my case. I'm using it in a dual monitor config with a 21.5" asus monitor and both a on a dual monitor arm.

Thx for your comment, I'm new at PC building and I would like to know if I chose the good parts.

Good choices, friend. It's a pretty normal build, the only thing I would change would be CPU - 1600 is slower but all Ryzen procs hit the same clockspeed pretty much. 

Probably the worst 1600 I've seen was 3.7Ghz at 1.4v (usually you can hit 3.9 or 4Ghz). 

idk

Thx for your comment! I chose my CPU based on base and turbo bost clock speed. So if I understand what you said, when OC'ed 1500x and 1600 can reach almost the same speed?

The 1600 is not much expansive than the 1500x, but the 1500x have higher clock speed (what is better for gaming).

The 1600 can be overclocked you know.