Looking for an LTT Video

Socky

I'm trying to find the 1gb vs 2gb graphics cards. I'm pretty sure he made one, but I can't find it. Thanks!

Project Restomod (In progress)

Could be on the tech quickie channel if you haven't checked there.

I don't think he made an entire video, but he did talk about the issue in his 650 Ti Boost/660/7790 review. You may want to start looking there.

Personal Rig

i7 4790K | Asus Z97I-WiFi | CM 280L | Sapphire R9 290X Tri-X | Kingston ValueRAM 2 x 8GB | 128GB Samsung 840 Pro | 2TB Seagate SSHD | Seasonic Platinium 660W | Bitfenix Prodigy

Im sorry to be "that guy" but i reported that, theres a special hell for people who do things like that

Hey there. You are looking mighty fine today, have my virtual cookie!  :ph34r:

MY RIG: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/34911-my-setup-gold-ghetto-gg-lots-of-pictures/#entry446883

Im sorry to be "that guy" but i reported that, theres a special hell for people who do things like that

He changed it but in our quotes you can still see it.

It's all good. :)

Oh.... I guess I.. Um.. Ok.

This is an overall friendly forum with a helpful community, no reason to ever link a screamer.

This is an overall friendly forum with a helpful community, no reason to ever link a screamer.

Sorry, I've kinda been in an emotional limbo because there's this one kid at my school that's a dick and this other kid that pretends to be my friend and I wasn't considering other people's thoughts.. Kinda like a women, but you're right, I'm sorry.