A 80mm all in ones in England are none existent.

Hello!

So I recently picked up of a generic server like chassis from my School's skip to which only standard comes with support for a rear 80mm fan and a front 80mm fan. Although I am aware you can purchase adapters from 80mm/92mm to 120mm fans, although I was just wondering, are there actually any commercial 80mm all in one liquid coolers in England?

I haven't ever come across such a thing and thought it would be interesting to see how one would perform acoustically and in performance terms :D

Thank you very much in advance, and feel free to discuss this question!

I once did the unthinkable, back many headphones ago...

I split an audio split, again

I don't think they exist, at least not from good quality reputable brands.

120mm and 140mm are the standard fan sizes, few people use 80mm or other sizes.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Don't know if they exist, period. Unless they are extremely thick. And for acoustics... I would think it's all about the (universal AIO?) pump + random fan.

Just now, Dutch-stoner said:

Don't know if they exist, period. Unless they are extremely thick. And for acoustics... I would think it's all about the (universal AIO?) pump + random fan.

I like heat exchangers extra thicc anyhow

1 minute ago, EnergyEclipse said:

Hello!

So I recently picked up of a generic server like chassis from my School's skip to which only standard comes with support for a rear 80mm fan and a front 80mm fan. Although I am aware you can purchase adapters from 80mm/92mm to 120mm fans, although I was just wondering, are there actually any commercial 80mm all in one liquid coolers in England?

I haven't ever come across such a thing and thought it would be interesting to see how one would perform acoustically and in performance terms :D

Thank you very much in advance, and feel free to discuss this question!

Off the shelf 240 AIO's perform about as well as beefy air coolers like the NHD15, a 120 AIO is on par with mid tier coolers like the hyper212 and nhd14, so i can only imagine that an 80mm would be crap

i don't know about any AIO coolers on that size, but 80mm rads are a thing on chinese markets. so if you are feeling lucky and a bit creative you could see it as an option :P 

i know of 80mm rads and fans but no AIOs, there just isnt a market for such a thing and AIOs arent really worth it anyway

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

11 minutes ago, RollinLower said:

i don't know about any AIO coolers on that size, but 80mm rads are a thing on chinese markets. so if you are feeling lucky and a bit creative you could see it as an option :P 

What I have actually considered doing was literally just purchasing an super thick 240mm radiator, and the using an adapter for 80mm to 120mm, have one part of the radiator connected to that and then like having both fans in pull.

kind of don't know how to explain it, as It is particular but I do really like ghetto :D Probably would cause a lot of vibrations if I went that route though.

14 minutes ago, Damascus said:

Alphacool sells 80mm radiators.

I have seen such, although there are quite expensive. I was mostly just wondering if there were physical SLCs by reputable manufacturers, although appears such is not worth the investment as nobody appears to have done such, ever.