- Corsair AX 850W PSU
- ASUS P8P67 EVO, Socket-1155
MSI GeForce GTX 780 Gaming 3GB PhysX

- Noctua NH-D14 CPU cooler
- Vertex 4 128GB
- Western Digital WD Green 3TB
- G.SKILL ripjaw CL7 1600MHz 8GB
- In-Win Dragon rider case

what do you think about it? will there be any chance of a bottleneck unless i upgrade or will it run with "full" performance?

Get a new motherboard, z77 chipset, so you can overclock that bad boy.

Case:NZXT H440   CPU:3570k @ 4.4ghz   Cooler:Prolimatech Megahalems w/ ap121 p/p  GPU:Gigabyte Windforce GTX 770  RAM:Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 16gb 1600mhz  Mobo:Sabertooth Z77     PSU:Cooler Master Silent Pro M 700w   Wheel: Logitech G27 + joystick as handbrake Asus DGX 5.1        Mouse: Corsair M65     Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger Cherry MX black  Headphones: ATH-M50s    Phone: Nexus 5 32GB  Earphones: Sennheiser CX 400ii    SSD: 120gb 840 evo  HDD: WD Enterprise 2TB    AMP&DAC: Schiit Stack. 

Get a new motherboard, z77 chipset.

Sry thougth that the 2600k is a Sandybridge cpu.

linus is here to save us all!!

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

Sry thougth that the 2600k is a Sandybridge cpu.

It is, but Z77 is on the same platform (LGA 1155).

Case:NZXT H440   CPU:3570k @ 4.4ghz   Cooler:Prolimatech Megahalems w/ ap121 p/p  GPU:Gigabyte Windforce GTX 770  RAM:Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 16gb 1600mhz  Mobo:Sabertooth Z77     PSU:Cooler Master Silent Pro M 700w   Wheel: Logitech G27 + joystick as handbrake Asus DGX 5.1        Mouse: Corsair M65     Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger Cherry MX black  Headphones: ATH-M50s    Phone: Nexus 5 32GB  Earphones: Sennheiser CX 400ii    SSD: 120gb 840 evo  HDD: WD Enterprise 2TB    AMP&DAC: Schiit Stack. 

It is, but Z77 is on the same platform (LGA 1155).

the p67 is the z77 of sandy bridge it is overclockable just as well as z77

PC specs.3570k, asus p8z77m pro, 8gb corsair vengence 1600MHz, XFX 550w, seagate barracuda 1TB, MSI 660ti, cooler master k350, cooler master hyper tx3 evo.

linus is here to save us all!!

I was just about to link the same video. Linus is our savior!

you have all the bottlenecks... thus is the reason your fps does not go to infinity and beyond!!!!!!!    on a more serious note your gpu is doing it's job to it's fullest with that cpu so you're all good 

(1) high frame rate (2) ultra graphics settings (3) cheap...>> choose only two<<...

if it's never been done then i'm probably tryna do it. (((((((Bass so low it HERTZ)))))))

you have all the bottlenecks... thus is the reason your fps does not go to infinity and beyond!!!!!!!    on a more serious note your gpu is doing it's job to it's fullest with that cpu so you're all good 

That's not because its bottlenecked thats because its just doesn't have the power to do that anyway... Its only bottlenecked when one or more parts limit the full power of another part..

Yarrrr, ye be warned lily-livered scallywags

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLMJpHihykI#t=93

the p67 is the z77 of sandy bridge it is overclockable just as well as z77

I thought it's the z68. :o

My bad.

I see that you're an MCM fan, nice.