What put these in my recommended section?

The only things I've been watching in the past few months are CS:GO videos, tech videos, some top 5s/10s/etc, scary videos (anyone else here who watches ScareTheater?), and occasional Nerf videos (mod guides and some reviews, not those stupid "office war" videos or whatever). Anyways, I now have vlogs (which I fucking despise, I would rather not watch YouTube at all than only watch vlogs), homemade slime videos, and 1,000-degree knife videos in my recommended section. Anyone know why? This only started yesterday, and none of the previously mentioned videos is anything I would want to watch. Thanks!

EDIT: There is still tech videos and CS:GO videos (and occasional Nerf videos), but that's because it's my recommended section.

EDIT #2: Here's a screenshot of my home screen right now. The only things I'm interested in is (going by channel names cause it's easier) Gaskings, Matthias, AlvinKarpis007, and FaceIt.5961711686966_Screenshot(30).thumb.png.e997ecfa67132f1c1f0628a8e5b1169d.png

EDIT #3 (this is getting old LOL): If you're gonna comment about my video selection, don't even bother. That's just being a dick (unless you think it's a good selection ;)).

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

Just now, kelvinhall05 said:

The only things I've been watching in the past few months are CS:GO videos, tech videos, some top 5s/10s/etc, scary videos (anyone else here who watches ScareTheater?), and occasional Nerf videos (mod guides and some reviews, not those stupid "office war" videos or whatever). Anyways, I now have vlogs (which I fucking despise, I would rather not watch YouTube at all than only watch vlogs), homemade slime videos, and 1,000-degree knife videos in my recommended section. Anyone know why? This only started yesterday, and none of the previously mentioned videos is anything I would want to watch. Thanks!

It's well known that the YT recommended algorithm is utter trash.

M1 MacBook Air 256/8 | iPhone 13 pro

Just now, RGProductions said:

It's well known that the YT recommended algorithm is utter trash.

Yeah, true, but why would it start just yesterday (like, multiple trash videos at once, not like before where it was one or two trash videos a week, give or take).

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

Clear your history and start over. I do it every so often.

My Build:https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/795406-mini-itx-build/   PSU TIER LIST

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has it's limits." - Albert Einstein

"If my doctor told me I had only six minutes to live, I wouldn't brood. I'd type a little faster." - Issac Asimov

"Headward, free now to rise." - Principal Vagina

22 minutes ago, kelvinhall05 said:

EDIT: There is still tech videos and CS:GO videos (and occasional Nerf videos), but that's because it's my recommended section.

EDIT #2: Here's a screenshot of my home screen right now. The only things I'm interested in is (going by channel names cause it's easier) Gaskings, Matthias, AlvinKarpis007, and FaceIt.5961711686966_Screenshot(30).thumb.png.e997ecfa67132f1c1f0628a8e5b1169d.png

EDIT #3 (this is getting old LOL): If you're gonna comment about my video selection, don't even bother. That's just being a dick (unless you think it's a good selection ;)).

I have noticed it getting worse over the last week :( sucks for sure.

3 minutes ago, xitywampas said:

Clear your history and start over. I do it every so often.

Yeah, but won't that just make it worse? Won't it just put random videos in my recommended?

SPECS:

🏳️‍🌈

Just now, kelvinhall05 said:

Yeah, but won't that just make it worse? Won't it just put random videos in my recommended?

Yes. You can go back and delete a week or so and it'll get better but i just start over and roll with it.

My Build:https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/795406-mini-itx-build/   PSU TIER LIST

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has it's limits." - Albert Einstein

"If my doctor told me I had only six minutes to live, I wouldn't brood. I'd type a little faster." - Issac Asimov

Just now, xitywampas said:

Yes. You can go back and delete a week or so and it'll get better but i just start over and roll with it.

I'd rather not clear my history, I just click the 3 dots on some videos and click "not interested". Thanks anyways :)

SPECS:

🏳️‍🌈

1 minute ago, kelvinhall05 said:

I'd rather not clear my history, I just click the 3 dots on some videos and click "not interested". Thanks anyways :)

There you go.

Just now, xitywampas said:

There you go.

BTW, if you reply to this, it might be your 500th post. Just saying.

SPECS:

🏳️‍🌈