Ram choice for a ryzen 7

Go to solution Solved by DocSwag,

OP, for ram the best you can get would be ram with Samsung b die as it works the best with Ryzen right now. That would be any ram kit that's 3000 or 3200 MHz that's cl14. They almost always can run at their rated frequency with Ryzen and OC well too.

On July 11, 2017 at 0:31 PM, sky99 said:

I can't find 3000 Mhz kits at CL14 that are not too expensive, however i found the Corsair Vengeance LPX Series Low Profile 16 Go (2x 8 Go) DDR4 3000 MHz CL15, which has an adequate pricing for my budget.

Any reason not to chose this ram?

I've also seen the Corsair Vengeance LED Series 16 Go (2x 8 Go) DDR4 3000 MHz CL15, that have similar specs but with lights. Not a big deal for me, but i wonder if the price upgrade comes from better memory chips or only the added leds?

The LeD looks nice, but it seems the height is taller than the LPX, i guess it's just facilitates Lighting for your system 

"Make it future proof for some years at least, don't buy "only slightly better" stuff that gets outdated 1 year, that's throwing money away" @pipoawas

-Frequencies DON'T represent everything and in many cases that is true (referring to Individual CPU Clocks).

Mention me if you want to summon me sooner or later

Spoiler

My head on 2019 :

Note 10, S10, Samsung becomes Apple, Zen 2, 3700X, Renegade X lol