LTT - what about TE-Peltier cooling?

I really liked the video you have done with "bong" or evaporation type CPU cooling system and there are not so many videos with Thermoelectric-Peltier element for obvious reasons of high power consumption and ones that exist are mostly not academic or explainatory at all.
It will be cool if you try it since you got a nice style to every one of your videos + do a good research and explaining, it should reach temps below 0*c at least on idle for sure and it could be fun. Though condensation will be an issue, so something with insulation from water (like in a video you have done in 2015 or something with a Phase-Change cooling) would be tricky to be built again. The question is why not? :)
IF you hopefully think about it there are lot of ~180w peltiers like TEC1-12715 or ~300w 12726 but thats an overkill, they will require probably a water cooler block to sandwitch a peltier between it and the CPU.

Keep it up LTT, huge thumbs up from an old fan who just joined your forum too :) .

Im mostly on discord now and you can find me on my profile

My Build: Xeon 2630L V, RX 560 2gb, 8gb ddr4 1866, EVGA 450BV 

My Laptop #1: i3-5020U, 8gb of DDR3, Intel HD 5500

There are coolers with Peltiers on them. They don't seem to work all that well.

BOINC Setup:
i5 7200U @ Stock

Core2Duo T6600 @ Stock

i3 2330M @ Stock

i5 3210M @ Stock

TEC cooling sucks for multiple reasons but I would still love to see a video with them.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

@TheGhzGuy I did not know of any single block - ready to install CPU peltier coolers but they are probably using one that draws 5-6 amps @12v + a heatsink, it can do delta T of 10-20 *c between sides under heat load, and yes are not so great since a more powerfull one would require its own PSU. Do you have any links for the ones you saw? :)

46 minutes ago, Jovanb said:

Snip

peltier cooling is a horribly inefficient method of cooling and comes with a ton of drawbacks and costs quite a lot of money to properly implement and run and doesn't really yield massively better performance even after all of that. Its a cool thing to do just to say you've done it, or maybe as an enthusiast level thing, but even for the gung-ho among us it isn't really a worthwhile endeavor.