Best RGB light strips

CadetSparklez

About to buy everything bc cad is at 0.77 usd, what are the best pc light strips?

if it helps; Case: 570X

2 minutes ago, CadetSparklez said:

About to buy everything bc cad is at 0.77 usd, what are the best pc light strips?

if it helps; Case: 570X

There are a lot of options out there the most popular would be Cablemodz. Others such as Bitfenix, and alternative options such as Modguru, and Addoncustoms are also good. 

-Moved to Modding Section- 

Just now, W-L said:

There are a lot of options out there the most popular would be Cablemodz. Others such as Bitfenix, and alternative options such as Modguru, and Addoncustoms are also good. 

-Moved to Modding Section- 

Ill check all if them out thanks 

Just now, CadetSparklez said:

Ill check all if them out thanks 

Just sifted through the ads in google for me

Just now, CadetSparklez said:

oh they also have sleeves perfect 

Yes they have both sleeved cables and RGB lights, just be sure to get a compatible set for your specific PSU for sleeved cables. 

1 minute ago, W-L said:

Yes they have both sleeved cables and RGB lights, just be sure to get a compatible set for your specific PSU for sleeved cables. 

There is a comparison but the guy speaks german, know if bitfenix or cablemod has sleeves for the evga supernova nex 650w

Oh sleeves are more expensive than I thought, the psu has all black cables so ill leave it at that, and the cablemod strips seems to be brighter

6 hours ago, CadetSparklez said:

There is a comparison but the guy speaks german, know if bitfenix or cablemod has sleeves for the evga supernova nex 650w

@CadetSparklez our WideBeam RGB LED's are incredibly vibrant, and we also offer cables for your NEX 650 G1 PSU. :)
Get it all with us, our support for your PSU is under our configurator page, if you need any help please email us at Support@CableMod.com directly.

https://store.cablemod.com/configurator/

On 7/2/2017 at 5:49 PM, CadetSparklez said:

Oh sleeves are more expensive than I thought, the psu has all black cables so ill leave it at that, and the cablemod strips seems to be brighter

You can check out the blue build pinned in my signature. Uses both cable mod sleeved cables (modmesh) and their wide beam LED kit (I bought two to go most of the way around the case)

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25