CPU: Intel i7 7700K 4,50GHZ 7th-gen Kaby Lake
Cooler: Coolermaster EVO212X
Motherboard: MSI Z270A-PRO
RAM: 2x 8GB Kingston Fury 2400Mhz DDR4
GPU: Gigabyte GTX1080 8GB G1 Gaming 
HDD: 1000GB WD BLUE
Case: SAMA ARK RGB
PSU: Thermaltake Litepower 650W

I've already ordered this PC, and only later found out the importance of having a good PSU (peak watage isn't everything). Can it sustain the system while gaming, at least until I save up for a replacement? 

Save up, I would never risk a high end gaming PC with poor PSU

Itseems it's a prebuilt why not built it yourself?

I would return that PSU (If this is a parts order and not prebuilt) and pick up at least a CXM or S12II. Litepowers are pretty bad

CPU: I5 4590 Motherboard: ASROCK H97 Pro4 Ram: XPG 16gb v2.0 4x4 kit  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 PSU: EVGA 550w Supernova G2 Storage: 128 gb Sandisk SSD + 525gb Mx300 SSD Cooling: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock LP Case: Zalman T2 Sound: Logitech Z506 5.1 Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma Keyboard: DBPower LED

1 minute ago, deXxterlab97 said:

Save up, I would never risk a high end gaming PC with poor PSU

Itseems it's a prebuilt why not built it yourself?

Ordered it a while back, still new to this whole thing. But that still doesn't answer my question, whether or not will it be fine for at least a couple of weeks.

Just now, DenshaSamurai said:

Ordered it a while back, still new to this whole thing. But that still doesn't answer my question, whether or not will it be fine for at least a couple of weeks.

for a couple of weeks yes

4 minutes ago, Moress said:

I would return that PSU (If this is a parts order and not prebuilt) and pick up at least a CXM or S12II. Litepowers are pretty bad

It's prebuilt. I intend to buy a new one, but since I live in Bosnia it will take a while to save up.

5 minutes ago, DenshaSamurai said:

It's prebuilt. I intend to buy a new one, but since I live in Bosnia it will take a while to save up.

Yeah you'll be fine. Poor psu design usually results in poor voltage control and ripple suppression. While this can lead to the destruction of other components in the computer because of a really bad voltage output it is unlikely compared to the more prevalent risk of having the poor voltage control is it is hard on the vrm of your other component which will eventually kill the VRMs but it wouldn't do it in a week or two.

at the very least get a 80 plus certified PSU

Have you tried to perform a sudden temporary interrupt of the electricity flow to your computational device followed by a re-initialization procedure of the central processing unit and associated components?

Personal Rig Specs

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7-7700K @ 4.8GHZ
Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z270H GAMING
Graphics Card: Inno3D ICHILL GEFORCE GTX 1080 TI X3 ULTRA
RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX Black DDR4 2x8GB @ 3GHZ
Storage: 2 x Samsung NVMe SSD 960 EVO 256GB in Raid | 2 x Seagate 4TB Expansion Desktop 

(seagates are originally external drives removed from casing and installed internally)
PSU: Seasonic Prime Titanium 850W 
Case: Mission SG GGX 3.5 (same as Rosewill Cullinan or Anidees AI Crystal with other stock fans)
Cooling: Kraken X62 for CPU, Corsair H55 with NZXT Kraken G12 for GPU 

21 minutes ago, Changis said:

at the very least get a 80 plus certified PSU

While PSU quality and 80 plus certification levels are loosely correlated, they do not directly denote PSU quality.

CPU: I5 4590 Motherboard: ASROCK H97 Pro4 Ram: XPG 16gb v2.0 4x4 kit  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 PSU: EVGA 550w Supernova G2 Storage: 128 gb Sandisk SSD + 525gb Mx300 SSD Cooling: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock LP Case: Zalman T2 Sound: Logitech Z506 5.1 Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma Keyboard: DBPower LED

10 minutes ago, Moress said:

While PSU quality and 80 plus certification levels are loosely correlated, they do not directly denote PSU quality.

not as such, and i didn't mean it as the only thing to look for, but a good place to start.. say you find this amazing deal on a Qrappetastique F41-L 745W  PSU for $30 bucks, while corsair, seasonic, evga have 80 plus bronze 450-500w power supplies at the same price or over, i would be a little vary buying it..

best place to start is HERE and go for a tier 3 psu or above

Have you tried to perform a sudden temporary interrupt of the electricity flow to your computational device followed by a re-initialization procedure of the central processing unit and associated components?

Personal Rig Specs

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7-7700K @ 4.8GHZ
Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z270H GAMING
Graphics Card: Inno3D ICHILL GEFORCE GTX 1080 TI X3 ULTRA
RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX Black DDR4 2x8GB @ 3GHZ
Storage: 2 x Samsung NVMe SSD 960 EVO 256GB in Raid | 2 x Seagate 4TB Expansion Desktop 

(seagates are originally external drives removed from casing and installed internally)
PSU: Seasonic Prime Titanium 850W 
Case: Mission SG GGX 3.5 (same as Rosewill Cullinan or Anidees AI Crystal with other stock fans)
Cooling: Kraken X62 for CPU, Corsair H55 with NZXT Kraken G12 for GPU