My In progress build ^^)

Robi Dawn

Whoa, this sure took a sudden and interesting turn. Not bad at all :D

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

ahaha yes it is changing its just all i can use atm dual msi 680s twin frozer ones maybe a 3rd later on see if i feel i need it thou im only planning on bf3 and skyrim online and planet side really my zotac runs it ok on medium at 1024x700 something res 40-60 fps area. the Stock Cooler Screams in Australias Room Temp hehe

I just came through and i personally wouldn't recommend pairing AMD CPU with Nvidia GPU, I am currently facing multiple weird problems :(

This is just one of my many problems ...http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/24334-gtx-660-physx-pls-help/

I just came through and i personally wouldn't recommend pairing AMD CPU with Nvidia GPU, I am currently facing multiple weird problems :(

This is just one of my many problems ...http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/24334-gtx-660-physx-pls-help/

i have always used amd and nvidia graphics never had a problem yet...???

check this turn out lol...

rather proud of this i usually stuff things up badly when i try this stuff..

IMG_1632_zps7abe772b.jpg

i have always used amd and nvidia graphics never had a problem yet...???

Good then maybe i am the only one getting all sorts of problems,,,...

Anyways your build looks amazing and waiting to see how it turns out :D

Cheers!

check this turn out lol...

rather proud of this i usually stuff things up badly when i try this stuff..

IMG_1632_zps7abe772b.jpg

Nice painting job, what kind of paint did you use? awesome cosmos 2

Everyday Rig: CPU: Intel i7 3930k (stock), Graphics Card: Asus Strix GTX 1080 Advance Edition, Ram: 32Gb 1600MHz Corsair Vengeance, Storage: 128Gb Samsung 830, 2Tb Seagate Barracuda, CPU Cooler: H100i GTX Noctua F12 iPPC 2000RPM and Gentle Typhoon 1850RPM, Windows 10 Pro, Power Supply: Corsair HX1050 80Gold, Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe Keyboard: Corsair K65 Cherry Red,  Mouse: Razer Mamba TE

Ok so i been thinking of going full water cooling in my cosmo 2 and doing my first custom water cooling loop. going with a 780 graphics and cooling cpu and gpu in the loop so a 140 + 360 Rad is going to be my rad amount .. hopefully enough to cool ok Keep in mind im not planning to OC my cpu just a bit on the graphics card

https://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=wish_lists&wlcId=166975&action=wish_lists

Will add bits and take bits off over the next couple months till i have it all down to the way it can go

nice one, I would go and maybe put two 240 on the bottom and the 360 on the top, so you will have maybe a quieter unit (i think im not a pro when comes to watercooling) so you ca put the 780, the PCB, and CPU so everything should stay cool and nice

Everyday Rig: CPU: Intel i7 3930k (stock), Graphics Card: Asus Strix GTX 1080 Advance Edition, Ram: 32Gb 1600MHz Corsair Vengeance, Storage: 128Gb Samsung 830, 2Tb Seagate Barracuda, CPU Cooler: H100i GTX Noctua F12 iPPC 2000RPM and Gentle Typhoon 1850RPM, Windows 10 Pro, Power Supply: Corsair HX1050 80Gold, Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe Keyboard: Corsair K65 Cherry Red,  Mouse: Razer Mamba TE

nice one, I would go and maybe put two 240 on the bottom and the 360 on the top, so you will have maybe a quieter unit (i think im not a pro when comes to watercooling) so you ca put the 780, the PCB, and CPU so everything should stay cool and ni

nice one, I would go and maybe put two 240 on the bottom and the 360 on the top, so you will have maybe a quieter unit (i think im not a pro when comes to watercooling) so you ca put the 780, the PCB, and CPU so everything should stay cool and nice

lol quite is not a issue at all to me fans will be full speed

Where would i put my HDDS?

nice one, I would go and maybe put two 240 on the bottom and the 360 on the top, so you will have maybe a quieter unit (i think im not a pro when comes to watercooling) so you ca put the 780, the PCB, and CPU so everything should stay cool and ni

lol quite is not a issue at all to me fans will be full speed

Where would i put my HDDS?

Well since you took out the HDD's cage on the middle you could mod some cage which would take only maybe half of the space from that 200MM in the front, or just put the cage back on the middle and do a top mod so stays stable and you dont have to put the hot swat and the other slots on top to make the cage stable again,  so there is 5 HDD's on that cage. (sorry my english if you dont understand let me know, i will try to find another way to explain)

Sick man! the red makes the whole rig come alive, makes it pop you know. That's the fun about modding, im doing my first REAL heavy mod, finding it frustrating, but good cos you have to nut out solutions, measure things etc......gets your mind going " hmmm, will it look better if I........."

Yeah i sprung for the little bit more costly paint the heavy red colour came out nicely with the black

Well since you took out the HDD's cage on the middle you could mod some cage which would take only maybe half of the space from that 200MM in the front, or just put the cage back on the middle and do a top mod so stays stable and you dont have to put the hot swat and the other slots on top to make the cage stable again,  so there is 5 HDD's on that cage. (sorry my english if you dont understand let me know, i will try to find another way to explain)

I have a large reserveour going in that area.

This thing is looking awesome dude! Keep it up and more pics!!!!

AMD FX-8350 OC to 4.5ghz      Evga gtx 660       SilverStone FT03      Samsung 840 128gb  

should have my first 780 in july sometime

Getting so excited can play some games after i get this graphics card after tax this year been patient so long getting this rig slowly together

nice build bro i really like it. i have the 780 and you are going to love it. i also have an amd cpu. the 8320 oc'ed to 4.5 and they run great together. keep the pics comin bro!

my build

ahaha yes it is changing its just all i can use atm dual msi 680s twin frozer ones maybe a 3rd later on see if i feel i need it thou im only planning on bf3 and skyrim online and planet side really my zotac runs it ok on medium at 1024x700 something res 40-60 fps area. the Stock Cooler Screams in Australias Room Temp hehe

Only thing I read in the comment is Elder Scrolls Online.  My friend was chosen for the beta.  IT IS GOING TO BE AMAZING

i5 4670k| Asrock H81M-ITX| EVGA Nex 650g| WD Black 500Gb| H100 with SP120s| ASUS Matrix 7970 Platinum (just sold)| Patriot Venom 1600Mhz 8Gb| Bitfenix Prodigy. Build log in progress 

Build Log here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/119926-yin-yang-prodigy-update-2-26-14/

• 4 weeks later...

my 780 is on its way so excited, the old 9600gt goes to rest after 8 long years of service.

Good work, turned out really well.

9900K  / Noctua NH-D15S / Z390 Aorus Master / 32GB DDR4 Vengeance Pro 3200Mhz / eVGA 2080 Ti Black Ed / Morpheus II Core / Meshify C / LG 27UK650-W / PS4 Pro / XBox One X

yeah that will be all i can get for awhile need to save some more

That case looks epic with the Red put on it :D Can't wait to see the finished build.

Red accents on the side panels make that case look so sick! It's awesome. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here