#Cosmo 2 case 

#Amd 8350+ Cpu

#ASUS Crosshair V Formula-Z Motherboard

#Corsair Vengeance CMZ16GX3M2A1600C9 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3

#Zotac 9600GT ^ for now

#Bitfinex spetre pro fans < love them 

Custom loop

#Corsair AX-1200 1200W Power Supply

What GPU are you planning on put in later? And please tell me you are changing that stock CPU fan to something much much much better.

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

What GPU are you planning on put in later? And please tell me you are changing that stock CPU fan to something much much much better.
ahaha yes it is changing its just all i can use atm dual msi 680s twin frozer ones maybe a 3rd later on see if i feel i need it thou im only planning on bf3 and skyrim online and planet side really my zotac runs it ok on medium at 1024x700 something res 40-60 fps area. the Stock Cooler Screams in Australias Room Temp hehe

I Have Also Detached all the LED control cables from the cosmo 2 console Cables are soooo not a nightmare anymore there i do like they have changed the cables to all black in the cosmo 2 now since i saw it on the linus tech tip youtube video.

Thinking my Zotac needs to be replaced with a card worthy of it being taken out of my system. Looking at a titan atm

Sweet money finally starting to roll in can start ordering next parts soon

Sweet money finally starting to roll in can start ordering next parts soon
changed to a Corsair Hydro Series H110 280mm CPU Cooler over the cooler master one just seems simpler to setup cable wise for what i have in case

• 4 weeks later...

Corsair AX1200 Gold Power Supply Ordered Finally not broke getting back to it ahaha

sounds like this is gonna be one sweet rig. Well worthy of a cosmos 2

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

sounds like this is gonna be one sweet rig. Well worthy of a cosmos 2

yeah money is not a problem for me i couldnt care less if it cost 50-100 or so bucks more i rather get what i like and just be patient 

my corsair 1200w should show up some time this week :)

New Powersupply in and working woot >Not gonna go overboard in detailed perfected cable managment till i have all my fans in

• 2 weeks later...

Ok So im attempting my first case mod ever hope it doesnt look to bad when done :/

Good Luck!

Ryzen 5 1500x, Noctua NH-L9x65 SE-AM4, GA-AB350N, 16GB 1600Mhz, EVGA GTX 970, 250GB Samsung 960 Evo, 120GB Samsung 840 Evo, 1TB WD Green & 2TB Seagate Barracuda. 650w OCZ ZX & Cooler Master Elite 130. Acer CB241HQK 4K, LG IPS234V-PN 1080p, Ducky Zero Shine All Blue/Anne Pro Brown/SteelSeries Apex Pro & Razer Naga 2014

IMG_1581_zpsc9c91cc7.jpg

IMG_1584_zpsfc00b019.jpg

IMG_1571_zps6d82fd1a.jpg

IMG_1580_zpsdc219adc.jpg

Woot It survived :) looks rather good i thinks since me and power tools dont mix ...

Corsair Hydro Series H90 140mm CPU Cooler

Would this be fine for a 8350+ not planning to o/c if i do its only gonna be 4.2ghz

Over my Stock cpu fan lol ...

Would this be fine for a 8350+ not planning to o/c if i do its only gonna be 4.2ghz

Should be fine

Over my Stock cpu fan lol ...

Looks good so far :)

Are you planning on using the stock fans with the H90, or running some other fans?

Very nice case. What is it?

Fractal Design Define R4 | Intel i7-4770K | Corsair H80i | Corsair SP120 PWM | MSI Z87-GD65 GAMING | 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro | MSI GTX770 GAMING | Samsung 840EVO 120GB | 2x WD Red 2TB | Corsair AX760 | Windows 8 Pro

Looks good so far :)

Are you planning on using the stock fans with the H90, or running some other fans?

probably just try my bitfenix spec pros in push pull or just pull see what its like 

Very nice case. What is it?

Its a modified Cosmo 2 case

should have the money in the next 2 weeks to order the rest of my cooling parts :)

• 2 weeks later...

Ok so i been thinking of going full water cooling in my cosmo 2 and doing my first custom water cooling loop. going with a 780 graphics and cooling cpu and gpu in the loop so a 140 + 360 Rad is going to be my rad amount .. hopefully enough to cool ok Keep in mind im not planning to OC my cpu just a bit on the graphics card

https://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=wish_lists&wlcId=166975&action=wish_lists

Will add bits and take bits off over the next couple months till i have it all down to the way it can go

• 2 weeks later...

ok obviously things change and you alter your build to accomidate for it. but my 3tb hdd is on the way. Small add but will be greatly used. and in about a month i should have enough to get my 780 :) and the rest of my fans at least.

So Since im waiting for my moneys to come in for the graphics card etc decided to get the cheap painting part outer the way .... I am by no means a pro at painting or anything like this so its a little ghetto but ive tried my best with what skills and materials i have assess too. some pictures will be up soon of this once i get the paint etc all done all back together with progress shots etc.