GTX 660 PhysX Pls help

My PC :- 
CPU -- AMD FX 4100(Swear its the first and last thing i am ever gonna use from amd)
GPU -- MSI GTX 660 Twin Frozr III OC edition
PSU -- Cooler Master Thunder 660W
OS -- Win 7
RAM -- 2GB

Problem :-
I have set GTX 660 to process PhysX in NVIDIA Control Panel but it still uses my shit CPU for calculating PhysX and as a result PhysX doesnt look good/is absent/or lags as hell. Pls help. I have already tried reinstalling the latest drivers and also tried using drive sweepers and performing clean installation of drivers. I also tried using FluidMark for testing PhysX but it also use my CPU and says CPU PhysX Only on the menu screen.

Untitled.png

Its Fluidmark, test it ingame with GPU physx on

You can see this ingame if you go in Nvidia control panel => configurate physx => 3D aplications => mark ( show physx visual indicator)

Start any game that supports physx and you will see in top left corner of youre screen (while ingame) what Physx is running on (GPU or CPU)

If its says GPU youre good and Fluidmark is forcing it on the CPU =)

Let's agree to disagree

Certain benchmarking programs are made to utilize the CPU for physx to output a score, try a physX game, like Borederlands 2.

Codename: HighFlyer, specs:  CPU: i5 2500k cooled by a H70ish(2 rad)   Mobo: MSI MPower Z77   GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 660 OC 1150 MHZ core, 3150 memory both   RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16G @1600mhz   SSD: ADATA Premier Pro sx900 / HDD Seagate Barracuda 1TB/Samsung 1TB   Power supply: Corsair RM650 80+ Gold   Case Corsair Carbide 500R   5.4 ghz achieved on the good old 2500k, may it rest in peace. Current daily OC is 4.8 @1.41 v

open control panel,go to programs and features,search Nvidia.

do you see?

"Nvidia PhysX System Software 9.12.1031"

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

Its Fluidmark, test it ingame with GPU physx on

You can see this ingame if you go in Nvidia control panel => configurate physx => 3D aplications => mark ( show physx visual indicator)

Start any game that supports physx and you will see in top left corner of youre screen (while ingame) what Physx is running on (GPU or CPU)

If its says GPU youre good and Fluidmark is forcing it on the CPU =)

I tried it on Borderlands 2 and Metro LastLight and both games reported my CPU as calculating PhysX

Certain benchmarking programs are made to utilize the CPU for physx to output a score, try a physX game, like Borederlands 2.

Yeah i forgot to mention, i went to try FLuidMark after i already saw that games like Borderlands and Metro Last Light, PhysX effects were being rendered on my CPU and as a suggestion from someone i tried using FLuidMark which also said PhysX CPU Only.

open control panel,go to programs and features,search Nvidia.

do you see?

"Nvidia PhysX System Software 9.12.1031"

No i don't, i dont know why its not listed but I did try reinstalling the drivers, at the moment i am trying to install 314 series drivers since someone said they are more stable will update, if u know how i could successfully install PhysX pls help...TY

Physx is part of the installer. go to advanced/custom install and make sure it's ticked.

install the physX driver separately then.

make sure you have 7-zip or winrar installed.

right click on the driver .exe file and use one of the above programs and extract the files to a folder.

when it's finished open that folder.within that folder should be another folder titled PhysX.

there should be a file titled 

"PhysX_9.12.1031_SystemSoftware.exe"

click on it and allow it to install physX

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

right click on the driver .exe file and use one of the above programs and extract the files to a folder.

when it's finished open that folder.within that folder should be another folder titled PhysX.

I installed Nvidia 314 series drivers and it installed PhysX automatically however it still didn't solve my problem

Untitled.png

I am trying to do what u asked me to do now....

I tried reinstalling following they method u mention earlier but that still didnt help, PhysX is still being rendered by my CPU...:(

Just to check:

In nvidia control panel > configure sli, surround, physx

you have physx set to 'auto-select'

Here:  

phisx.jpg

Do you have this option in the nVidia control panel?

Codename: HighFlyer, specs:  CPU: i5 2500k cooled by a H70ish(2 rad)   Mobo: MSI MPower Z77   GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 660 OC 1150 MHZ core, 3150 memory both   RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16G @1600mhz   SSD: ADATA Premier Pro sx900 / HDD Seagate Barracuda 1TB/Samsung 1TB   Power supply: Corsair RM650 80+ Gold   Case Corsair Carbide 500R   5.4 ghz achieved on the good old 2500k, may it rest in peace. Current daily OC is 4.8 @1.41 v

Just to check:

In nvidia control panel > configure sli, surround, physx

you have physx set to 'auto-select'

Under Nvidia Control Panel>Configure Surround, PhysX>I tried both auto and GTX 660>both use my CPU for rendering PhysX

Here:  

phisx.jpg

Do you have this option in the nVidia control panel?

Yes i do and i tried setting it to all 3 options but each one of those still uses my CPU for rendering PhysX, I totally regret buying something AMD.

PFFFff, i'm running out of ideas, have you restarted after aplying the settings in the control panel?

PFFFff, i'm running out of ideas, have you restarted after aplying the settings in the control panel?

Ok will try restarting my PC now, its so frustrating, MSI Kombustor Benchamrk gives me 105 FPS average even though my FPS drops to as low as 15-20 during the PhysX tests and all that is just because of my CPU handling PhysX.......