h80i is pretty good right?

So I could get a h100i, but it would cost me a little bit to much and pass my budget so I'm opting for a h80i, is it still a good idea? Or it seems like a waste since I'm going for the h80i even though I have space for h100i?

So the h80i is pretty good right? It's not bad, it's not the best and I can overclock pretty good with it right? With the temps and stuff.

It's alright for tight spaces where decent air coolers can't fit. I would go for a decent air cooler that can preform as good or even better in some cases.

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

If you want liquid cooler just save up for h100i

Hope I could help!

Specs: CPU: AMD FX-8320 @4.0ghz GPU: ASUS DCUII GTX 770 PSU: EVGA Supernova 750g CASE: Fractal Define R4 RAM: 8 Gigabytes ADATA 1333 Mhz MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3

Well lets put it this way:

There are air coolers that perform better.

I would rather get a Kraken X40. That thing performs beast. Or just get a good air cooler like the BeQuiet ones or a cheap one like the Hyper 212 Evo (definitely isnt better than h80i, but still performs like a beast)

Folding for LTT since April 2016.

If you want liquid cooler just save up for h100i

Or forget the H100i altogether and go for the Swiftech H220 or the US equivalent, the Cooler Master Glacier 240L

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

Or forget the H100i altogether and go for the Swiftech H220 or the US equivalent, the Cooler Master Glacier 240L

Wish they still had the h220 :(

Hope I could help!

Specs: CPU: AMD FX-8320 @4.0ghz GPU: ASUS DCUII GTX 770 PSU: EVGA Supernova 750g CASE: Fractal Define R4 RAM: 8 Gigabytes ADATA 1333 Mhz MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3

The H80i is not worth getting at all no. Get yourself a good air cooler (Noctuas are very good :) ) or save up for the H100i :)

Tor
Corsair Obsidian 650D - Intel 4770K CPU - Gigabyte G1 Sniper 5 - ASUS GTX 780 Direct CU 2 - Kingston Beast Hyperx Beast 16 GB RAM -  Corsair AX 1200i PSU - Samsung EVO drive 750 GB - Corsair AF series 120mm fans - Corsair H100i - Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 edition - Razer Ouroboros - Razer Manticor - Windows 7 - Beyerdynamic MMX 300

It's alright for tight spaces where decent air coolers can't fit. I would go for a decent air cooler that can preform as good or even better in some cases.

I'm probably putting it in a C70.

The thing is that air coolers are... ugly  :(

Depends which one, obviously.

Wish they still had the h220 :(

In the US, the Glacier is a rebrand. It's the partnership between CM and Swiftech. You can check out my article in the News section.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/67930-the-cooler-master-glacier-240l-the-h220-successor-updated/

Depends which one, obviously.

Yeah... but they block the view of the motherboard to lol. But how better can a air cooler be? Better than 7 degrees?

yes, a high end air cooler may perform the same or better, but that doesn't mean that the h80i is bad. I would save up for a h100i though, it will perform even better and it shouldn't be much more expensive (only 10 euros more than the h80i where I live) Just don't use the fans that come with it, unless you like loud-ish rigs.

Yeah... but they block the view of the motherboard to lol. But how better can a air cooler be? Better than 7 degrees?

Nothing. The air cooler preforms the same or even better by some degrees.

Nothing. The air cooler preforms the same or even better by some degrees.

Oh well then, it's not really worth it then, no? The only reason why I would think to get a big view blocking item would be to get better performance, but not just a few degrees.

Oh well then, it's not really worth it then, no? The only reason why I would think to get a big view blocking item would be to get better performance, but not just a few degrees.

Another advantage to Air coolers is that you only need to worry about the fans dying (if abused long enough) and you can replace them. If an AIO dies, you need to replace the unit entirely due to the pump failing.

Save up and get the h100i you will thank yourself later

Yeah, I think I'l do that, also just learned I should get more budget for my build if I wait until december-january.