Wan show late upload terrible time for me

sperkowsky

Well im in the hostpita and am very bored as i cant eat shower walk or even go to the bathroom.

I was exited for the wan show as it was up to 2 hours of entertainment

I saw linus tweeted out that he will upload it tommorow and i should get out of the icu (intensive care unit) tomorow so i anyone wants to talk on kik or something im just really bored mt kik is sperkowsky and ill message u my # there if u like that bttrr but i dont fell comphortable putting my number onlne for obvious reasons.

I would personally put this in the off topic

Hope I could help!

Specs: CPU: AMD FX-8320 @4.0ghz GPU: ASUS DCUII GTX 770 PSU: EVGA Supernova 750g CASE: Fractal Define R4 RAM: 8 Gigabytes ADATA 1333 Mhz MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3

Well im in the hostpita and am very bored as i cant eat shower walk or even go to the bathroom.

I was exited for the wan show as it was up to 2 hours of entertainment

I saw linus tweeted out that he will upload it tommorow and i should get out of the icu (intensive care unit) tomorow so i anyone wants to talk on kik or something im just really bored mt kik is sperkowsky and ill message u my # there if u like that bttrr but i dont fell comphortable putting my number onlne for obvious reasons.

Can;t you watch on Twitch?

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

i dont think from mobile

download twitch app and I think you can

Hope I could help!

Specs: CPU: AMD FX-8320 @4.0ghz GPU: ASUS DCUII GTX 770 PSU: EVGA Supernova 750g CASE: Fractal Define R4 RAM: 8 Gigabytes ADATA 1333 Mhz MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3

Watch some older live streams or something then

download twitch app and I think you can

The twitch app kinda sucks, I wouldn't count on it...

nope only live

Hospital have TV's. Have someone bring you a WiFi adapter, keyboard, mouse and your PC. Then you can do the WAN show and play Counter Strike. Problem solved  :)

My Build Log on PCPartPicker FX-6300, ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3, MSI 7870 GHz Edition, Corsair Vengeance LP 1x8GB, 1TB WD Blue, Fractal Core 1000 USB 3.0, Corsair CX600, and my most recent addition that I've had forever and isnt new is a 80GB WD800 for Linux, Lenovo ThinkPad X131e, ASUS Transformer TF300T, Galaxy Note 3 Sister dropped it in a puddle I now have to use a Samsung Brightside, Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro 250ohm version, Blue Yeti  #TheRealKEH-JEFF | "Sometimes, if were lucky, in Australia, a family has 2 kangaroos to pick up the kids with" - marto | Your entry here | Remember kids; just because Linus has a video on it, doesn't mean that its the best choice | ts3.wferr.com the best TeamSpeak Abide by the CoC | Looking for build help? Read this before posting |

Why didn't you take something with you like a tablet or laptop to watch movies?

Also doesn't your hospital have the over head TV's you can swivel round in front of you with headphones?

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

Also doesn't your hospital have the over head TV's you can swivel round in front of you with headphones?

That must only be for the UK. In the US of A, there are 20" Flat Screens on the walls in front of the beds. 

My Build Log on PCPartPicker FX-6300, ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3, MSI 7870 GHz Edition, Corsair Vengeance LP 1x8GB, 1TB WD Blue, Fractal Core 1000 USB 3.0, Corsair CX600, and my most recent addition that I've had forever and isnt new is a 80GB WD800 for Linux, Lenovo ThinkPad X131e, ASUS Transformer TF300T, Galaxy Note 3 Sister dropped it in a puddle I now have to use a Samsung Brightside, Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro 250ohm version, Blue Yeti  #TheRealKEH-JEFF | "Sometimes, if were lucky, in Australia, a family has 2 kangaroos to pick up the kids with" - marto | Your entry here | Remember kids; just because Linus has a video on it, doesn't mean that its the best choice | ts3.wferr.com the best TeamSpeak Abide by the CoC | Looking for build help? Read this before posting |

Hospital have TV's. Have someone bring you a WiFi adapter, keyboard, mouse and your PC. Then you can do the WAN show and play Counter Strike. Problem solved :)

haha yeah wish i had my lan rig done atm becuase its small but my phantom 410 would be a little hard to put somewhere not much room with them moving th bed in and out for cat scans and even my tablet wont work atm. Luckilly im already finished with the worst few days and only have a few more days here so with netfilx pandora my head phones and my phone ill be aight

That must only be for the UK. In the US of A, there are 20" Flat Screens on the walls in front of the beds. 

American_room.jpg

This is an older one, but you get the idea.