The Legend Of Korra Fans?

So what do you think of the series so far? I personally think it's pretty good :D animation looks fantastic, only thing that bothers me is the duration of an episode. 25min is too damn short!

Do you have to watch Avatar to watch this? Or does a basic understand of what Avatar is about suffice? If you've watched Avatar, would you say that Legend of Korra is better? 

So what do you think of the series so far? I personally think it's pretty good :D animation looks fantastic, only thing that bothers me is the duration of an episode. 25min is too damn short!

Error: 410

Do you have to watch Avatar to watch this? Or does a basic understand of what Avatar is about suffice? If you've watched Avatar, would you say that Legend of Korra is better? 

Which Avatar are you referring too?

I'm a long time fan of the original Avatar the last airbender, one of my favorite animated series with an awesome story and beautiful animation.

Waited for the next series (legend of korra) for a long time and it finally came around.

And it didn't disapoint me

I'M THE AVATAR YOU GOTA DEAL WIT IT

tumblr_m2hzct4T2b1r5g4g2o1_500.gif

Excellent story, great characters and just an overall very worthy successor to the original.

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

my standard reaction to anything to do with avatar

foamingmouthguy.gif

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I would strongly advice to watch the first series first, the one with aang. It's not necessary, but they make references to aang all the time in the legend of Korra :D 

I really like it ! 

I saw the original Avatar and i was really happy that a new one was anounched but it stoped airing in 2 weeks... what the hell,

I have to download it and watch it 

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

Yes, decent show.

What ruined it for me is the stupid love triangle, made the characters involved look pathetic.

I didnt like the first season at all. It was far too rushed. Like every event that happens over the whole Legend of Ang, romance, battles, tragedy...freaking all happened in the first season.

I havnt watched any more because I just dont care anymore. Its lost its value.