DDCM Desk Project: Unique. Simple. Powerful

DD Custom Mods
On 3/20/2018 at 11:34 PM, cartdog said:

It fits in nicely amigo, well done indeed. How are those temps as well looking by the way? I see one major problem though, absolutely HUGE......your Jack needs replenishing :P

Haha thanks man!

As for the Jack, that bottle is just decorative.... my gallon of Jack is hidden away from small hands. I might play with some RGB LEDs with that decorative bottle... but who knows :D

15 hours ago, DD Custom Mods said:

Haha thanks man!

As for the Jack, that bottle is just decorative.... my gallon of Jack is hidden away from small hands. I might play with some RGB LEDs with that decorative bottle... but who knows :D

I second the motion to RGB the jack daniels

Insanity is not the absence of sanity, but the willingness to ignore it for a purpose. Chaos is the result of this choice. I relish in both.

• 2 months later...
On 3/27/2018 at 9:54 AM, Jtalk4456 said:

I second the motion to RGB the jack daniels

Still working towards this goal :D 

200https://pcpartpicker.com/list/jBy4r7

Good morning DDCM fans and followers!

How about another DDCM desk PC update?  

So we needed a shot of the desk to put on our new business cards, so….. I figured I wanted to share with you.  We are also in talks to do a hardware upgrade if the vendor approves it.

ux1cP7Z.jpg
ujm3pHK.jpg
WzGTSwZ.jpg

Of course, none of this would’ve been possible without the amazing sponsors!

3zqeYBX.jpg

The business cards came out pretty snazzy too!

WpSS6zh.jpg

Until next time, Happy Modding!

1 hour ago, DD Custom Mods said:

Good morning DDCM fans and followers!

How about another DDCM desk PC update?  

So we needed a shot of the desk to put on our new business cards, so….. I figured I wanted to share with you.  We are also in talks to do a hardware upgrade if the vendor approves it.

I'm disappointed. I didn't see any RGB Jack Daniels in those pictures

Insanity is not the absence of sanity, but the willingness to ignore it for a purpose. Chaos is the result of this choice. I relish in both.

12 minutes ago, Jtalk4456 said:

I'm disappointed. I didn't see any RGB Jack Daniels in those pictures

Me thinks you missed the post right above it where I'm still working on that :P 

5 minutes ago, DD Custom Mods said:

Me thinks you missed the post right above it where I'm still working on that :P 

i saw that, but you posted an update without it xD I expect rgb jack by the next update :P

1 minute ago, Jtalk4456 said:

i saw that, but you posted an update without it xD I expect rgb jack by the next update :P

Ok ok.... don't shout :P motivation noted

What I'd really love to do is do a desk build for Jack Daniels and make it out of one of their barrels, using gallon jack bottles as reservoirs.

2 minutes ago, DD Custom Mods said:

Ok ok.... don't shout :P motivation noted

What I'd really love to do is do a desk build for Jack Daniels and make it out of one of their barrels, using gallon jack bottles as reservoirs.

ok screw what i said, that's way better!

20 minutes ago, DD Custom Mods said:

Haha I seem to have gotten you excited

give me a minute more, i'm working in paint right now

8 minutes ago, Jtalk4456 said:

give me a minute more, i'm working in paint right now

Ok, post here or e-mail it to me at DoubleDragonCustomMods@gmail.com

I will check it out later and respond.  I'm on my way out of the office.

32 minutes ago, DD Custom Mods said:

Ok, post here or e-mail it to me at DoubleDragonCustomMods@gmail.com

I will check it out later and respond.  I'm on my way out of the office.

image.png.a13a4fed76b132463d53cecf8fa9a3d9.png

16 hours ago, Jtalk4456 said:

image.png.a13a4fed76b132463d53cecf8fa9a3d9.png

I'm guessing this was used with the box.  Another cool idea would be to use one bottle, angle it slightly being held up by a hand, with a curved tube going into a cup. :P 

25 minutes ago, DD Custom Mods said:

I'm guessing this was used with the box.  Another cool idea would be to use one bottle, angle it slightly being held up by a hand, with a curved tube going into a cup. :P 

I love the hand idea, that would have to be visual centerpiece on the top, not hidden on the side. With regards to the box i was going for using barrel. The planks are flattened barrel planks, the round part is the barrell lid and the frame/legs is metal rings around the barrell. Having said that it does look like a chest from the top view, but either way it looks pretty good i think

8 minutes ago, Jtalk4456 said:

I love the hand idea, that would have to be visual centerpiece on the top, not hidden on the side. With regards to the box i was going for using barrel. The planks are flattened barrel planks, the round part is the barrell lid and the frame/legs is metal rings around the barrell. Having said that it does look like a chest from the top view, but either way it looks pretty good i think

Now that you've explained it, I see it clearly now *face palm*

That is a pretty awesome idea and I'd have to agree with you on the hand.... unless the bottom "cabinet" was full tempered glass then it might work.  Although having a "Jack" flowing glass would be pretty awesome.  ....even better would be to make it like the floating fountain.

Related image

12 minutes ago, DD Custom Mods said:

Now that you've explained it, I see it clearly now *face palm*

That is a pretty awesome idea and I'd have to agree with you on the hand.... unless the bottom "cabinet" was full tempered glass then it might work.  Although having a "Jack" flowing glass would be pretty awesome.  ....even better would be to make it like the floating fountain.

Related image

that'd be a pain in the butt to do, but well worth the visual And I intended the side cabinet to be tempered glass. After all you're going to RGB those bottles right??