CSGO with Intel® HD Graphics 620

TonyTheNain

Hello!

I was wondering if I could play CS:GO with Intel® HD Graphics 620 and at which resolution I can play it so it can be the most stable?

Thank you!

you can. hd 530 can do it at 1080p high at 36 fps

Good luck, Have fun, Build PC, and have a last gen console for use once a year. I should answer most of the time between 9 to 3 PST

NightHawk 3.0: R7 5700x @, B550A vision D, H105, 2x32gb Oloy 3600, Sapphire RX 6700XT  Nitro+, Corsair RM750X, 500 gb 850 evo, 2tb rocket and 5tb Toshiba x300, 2x 6TB WD Black W10 all in a 750D airflow.
GF PC: (nighthawk 2.0): R7 2700x, B450m vision D, 4x8gb Geli 2933, Strix GTX970, CX650M RGB, Obsidian 350D

Skunkworks: R5 3500U, 16gb, 500gb Adata XPG 6000 lite, Vega 8. HP probook G455R G6 Ubuntu 20. LTS

Condor (MC server): 6600K, z170m plus, 16gb corsair vengeance LPX, samsung 750 evo, EVGA BR 450.

Spirt  (NAS) ASUS Z9PR-D12, 2x E5 2620V2, 8x4gb, 24 3tb HDD. F80 800gb cache, trueNAS, 2x12disk raid Z3 stripped

PSU Tier List      Motherboard Tier List     SSD Tier List     How to get PC parts cheap    HP probook 445R G6 review

"Stupidity is like trying to find a limit of a constant. You are never truly smart in something, just less stupid."

Camera Gear: X-S10, 16-80 F4, 60D, 24-105 F4, 50mm F1.4, Helios44-m, 2 Cos-11D lavs

800x600 16bit colours with 30x58 resolution textures

i would say 4:3 stretched lowest settings for 150+ fps, and maybe 1080p medium at 70fps

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

2 minutes ago, themctipers said:

800x600 16bit colours with 30x58 resolution textures

i would say 4:3 stretched lowest settings for 150+ fps, and maybe 1080p medium at 70fps

WTF?

Just now, KenjiUmino said:

WTF?

4:3 stretched = PRO RESOLUTION

1080b = nub resolution wood rank

-csgo meta

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

Just now, themctipers said:

4:3 stretched = PRO RESOLUTION

1080b = nub resolution wood rank

-csgo meta

you gotta be kidding

1 minute ago, KenjiUmino said:

you gotta be kidding

youre slow

Photography / Finance / Gaming

Just now, KenjiUmino said:

you gotta be kidding

im not

stretched = heads are tiny bit bigger = easier DINK with AK

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

1 minute ago, KenjiUmino said:

you gotta be kidding

this is counter strike, there'll always be that kind of people.

that said, you may have to dig in the settings menu, but it should at least run at acceptable levels, stick to your native display resolution, if you kill AA, any kinds of shadows (and water mirroring for that matter) you get up to acceptable framerates quite quickly.

2 minutes ago, themctipers said:

im not

stretched = heads are tiny bit bigger = easier DINK with AK

but you move side to side faster, you may as well just change your mouse speed.

Just now, manikyath said:

but you move side to side faster, you may as well just change your mouse speed.

shit advice is satire

i think it has more to do with more consistent 300fps frametimes (because people like to play at 300fps and so do i) and tiny TINY bit bigger heads to aim at 

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

1 minute ago, themctipers said:

shit advice is satire

i think it has more to do with more consistent 300fps frametimes (because people like to play at 300fps and so do i) and tiny TINY bit bigger heads to aim at 

the thing is the heads arent bigger. it's like playing with a magnifying glass strapped to your face.

1 minute ago, manikyath said:

the thing is the heads arent bigger. it's like playing with a magnifying glass strapped to your face.

the heads are taking up more space on your monitor* but they're exactly the same size

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

Just now, themctipers said:

the heads are taking up more space on your monitor* but they're exactly the same size

you slide the monitor closer, now the heads "are bigger"

its not like that made aiming *any* easier.

you slide the monitor closer, now the heads "are bigger"

its not like that made aiming *any* easier.

this is cs, what is logic?

$300 pistol can headshot through armour

$3100 rifle cannot headshot through armour at point blank range.

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

12 minutes ago, manikyath said:

that said, you may have to dig in the settings menu, but it should at least run at acceptable levels, stick to your native display resolution, if you kill AA, any kinds of shadows (and water mirroring for that matter) you get up to acceptable framerates quite quickly.

My native res is 2160 x)

1 minute ago, Fourmi_Killer said:

My native res is 2160 x)

why in the flip do you have a 2160p panel running off flipping integrated..

oh, it's not just couter strike, i guess any competitive shooter has them ...

been at a 300 gamer LAN once ... had some "pr0 g4m3rz" next to me ... funny people ... first they were showing up with crazy expensive gaming PCs ... then they came back with 19" CRTs ... all this to play quake 3 at 640x480 with details so low you could not tell an ass from a face ... you know ... you can go lower than "low" if you change some parameters directly in the config file ...

or those other guys playing CS source in DX7 mode and cranking up gamma so hard a normal human would go blind in front of the monitor ... 

i don't understand these people ... buying expensive hardware to look at playstation 1 grade graphics because they think it actually gives them an edge over the other guys who do the exact same stupid thing ... so much money wasted it's not even funny

you should try ghost in the shell instead, the game isnt like counter strike where if you took on others directly you'd lose, rather the game encourages you to strategise, being in position pays off more hence not even needing 120hz for good gameplay, only good internet latency.

People really need to lay off the mainstream games :P .

5 hours ago, manikyath said:

why in the flip do you have a 2160p panel running off flipping integrated..

Why not? A 2160P panel can be used for things other than gaming, and Intel Integrated is perfectly suitable for output to that resolution, gaming aside (though upscaling exists).

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

3 hours ago, Zodiark1593 said:

Why not? A 2160P panel can be used for things other than gaming, and Intel Integrated is perfectly suitable for output to that resolution, gaming aside (though upscaling exists).

i've had my share of issues with intel integrated and 2160p, and this topic technically is about gaming :P

9 hours ago, themctipers said:

shit advice is satire

no. no no no no no. fps has NOTHING to do with it. take my 480 for example. when i run cs at 1080p maxed, i get 70% usage, max. lowering the res will only change gpu usage. cs is completely cpu reliant and changing the resolution wont do anything to fps.

13700k, 3070, 32GB@3200

Just now, Nickathom said:

no. no no no no no. fps has NOTHING to do with it. take my 480 for example. when i run cs at 1080p maxed, i get 70% usage, max. lowering the res will only change gpu usage. cs is completely cpu reliant and changing the resolution wont do anything to fps.

lowering the resolution means that theres less shit to render so its easier on the GPU and CPU to render it so it renders the frames more consistently and at a higher rate (upto 300)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.