Ryzen 5 Build Advice.

elKz
Just now, elKz said:

I'm assuming B-die will mean that I have less instability issues? 

Yup Samsung B-dies have almost no stability issues

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

6 minutes ago, Damascus said:

Yup Samsung B-dies have almost no stability issues

It's always nice when companies choose to lie to you.

I have a system in build right now, where we still have stability problem, the Frequency of the RAM wouldn’t offer any noticeable improvement to system performance at all.

2 minutes ago, elKz said:

It's always nice when companies choose to lie to you.

Yeah, what company are you going with?

Just now, Damascus said:

Yeah, what company are you going with?

Scan.co.uk

I've had good service from them before, been using them for 10 years or so. I know my stuff when it comes to most things but not as in depth as others. But obviously, faster speeds are going to offer better performance. I may look elsewhere.

14 minutes ago, elKz said:

I've had good service from them before, been using them for 10 years or so. I know my stuff when it comes to most things but not as in depth as others. But obviously, faster speeds are going to offer better performance. I may look elsewhere.

I've heard that they overcharge (but tbf NCIX/canada computers etc. do the same) 

If you can demand they use the right RAM you could stick with them but another possible option would be a local small scale PC shop.  Make sure they are legit first of course but there is usually a flat rate of $30-50 and they jump at the chance to build really good looking systems as they can use them as advertising material for the business (basically make a video that  says "WE did this!  Do you want one?")

27 minutes ago, Damascus said:

I've heard that they overcharge (but tbf NCIX/canada computers etc. do the same) 

If you can demand they use the right RAM you could stick with them but another possible option would be a local small scale PC shop.  Make sure they are legit first of course but there is usually a flat rate of $30-50 and they jump at the chance to build really good looking systems as they can use them as advertising material for the business (basically make a video that  says "WE did this!  Do you want one?")

They do overcharge a little but I think for the quality they provide, they're worth it. I'm going to shop around before anything else anyway, I've just got the quote through from them at £1,347 which is a little more than i wanted to spend anyway. That would be a good idea but then I live in an area miles from anything so that isn't an option unfortunately.

3 minutes ago, killer5247 said:

i cannot type so much because i got my monitor fixed so top and i cant even read while sitting i have to lean down to see and by the way just check out that link

I did, part of my problem with that build is

1. I want to avoid ASUS due to my past two builds.

2. I've never heard of the brand of cooler, have no issues with the last two H110i that I've used from Corsair. 

Just now, elKz said:

I did, part of my problem with that build is

1. I want to avoid ASUS due to my past two builds.

2. I've never heard of the brand of cooler, have no issues with the last two H110i that I've used from Corsair. 

the cooler is freakin awesome i have the 120 mm version and ASUS has improved what were your last 2 builds

My personal Build as i am a cool tech enthusiast B|

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/TheSneakyRM/saved/