improvement of my performance & skillz

Frownwarrior

Hey, I'm not a enthusiast PC build expert but I want to get one :D

so here is a little of my history of PC build I did in the last few years.

I post them here so that u can give me usefull advice and some tipps and trix :-)

1. Project "X"-box

Thermaltake V9 BlacX

AMD FX-8150

Corsair Vengeance 4x4GB DDR3-1600

Corsair Force3 120GB

Zotac GTX 590

Asus Sabertooth 990FX

Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB

Corsair H60

LG BH10LS BluRay

Silverstone SST-ST85F-P

Antec Multimedia Station Premier

daaaaaaaaaaa4.png

403172_2625115103368_1755073296_n.jpg

424568_2625116903413_393858983_n.jpg

selfmade fan grill :D

I know BIG cable mess but this case had no good cable management and it was one of my first custom build

2.Project: White Knight

Corsair AX850 Gold

Intel Core i7 3770K

2x OCZ SSD Vertex 3 120GB

Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB

Corsair H100i

Corsair Vengeance 4x4GB DDR3-1600

Asus P8Z77-V DELUXE

Palit GTX-680 JetStream 4GB

2x Corsair Air Series SP120

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

sorry for the bad shots, i just have my phone as camera

so this is the latest one that I made. I know nothing special like some guys here but my next build will be my first watercooled rig.

so i have a question: I have to make a rig in green but there are not realy a lot of nice LGA 2011 Moba in green ... and the G1. Sniper I can't use because of the missing connection. so is there a way to "paint" a moba ? not everything of it but like the PCI slots or things you see... I guess i cant take my normal paint color.;-)

ps. sorry for my terrible english

• CPU: Intel i7 4790K watercooled & custom IHS, Motherboard: Asus Maximus VI Impact, RAM: Kingston HyperX LP 1833, 2x8GB, GPU: Asus RTX 2070 watercooled

CasePhanteks Enthoo Evolv ITXStorage: 1x WD Black 4TB HDD, 2x WD Blue 1TB SSD in Raid 0, PSU: Seasonic 650w Gold, Cooling: all watercoold with 2x 240 slim Rads, 5 Lian-Li Unifans

hi there nice build :) how is the palit gpu >? are they any good im interested in getting a palit 660ti slipstream so was just wondering ?:)

hi there nice build :) how is the palit gpu >? are they any good im interested in getting a palit 660ti slipstream so was just wondering ?:)

Well the Jetstream is awesome, very quiet and Powerfull. with MSI Afterburn i could OC it easy and on 3d mark 11 i get first 9500pt and after OC cpu to 4,4 and the 680 i got 10990pt and the temps was not higher then 60°C (but my room has allways 27-30°C)

• CPU: Intel i7 4790K watercooled & custom IHS, Motherboard: Asus Maximus VI Impact, RAM: Kingston HyperX LP 1833, 2x8GB, GPU: Asus RTX 2070 watercooled

CasePhanteks Enthoo Evolv ITXStorage: 1x WD Black 4TB HDD, 2x WD Blue 1TB SSD in Raid 0, PSU: Seasonic 650w Gold, Cooling: all watercoold with 2x 240 slim Rads, 5 Lian-Li Unifans

As to your problem of a green mobo, I think you'll be better off sticking to a plain colour scheme board such as the Gigabyte GA-X79-UP4 then go with green lighting or green LED fans.

Gigabyte GA-X79-UP4

6473_big_zpsb5b0b709.jpg

As to your problem of a green mobo' date=' I think you'll be better off sticking to a plain colour scheme board such as the Gigabyte GA-X79-UP4 then go with green lighting or green LED fans. Gigabyte GA-X79-UP4[/quote']

hmm thx for your advice. i will keep that in minde, maybe i find in the i.net some green headsink for it :D

I feel your pain, when it comes to the green color for a system, I am pretty much planning on doing what Whitestar said and trying to find a decent motherboard that is all black, but for AMD chipset, kinda hard to do with only blue, blue, blue and red boards everywhere.

AMD FX-4100(Temporary), MSI 990FXA-GD65, 8GB Dual-Channel DDR3, MSI 7950 Twin Frozr 3GD5/OC, MSI Radeon HD 5450, Asus Xonar DGX, M4 128GB SSD, 1TB Seagate Baracuda HDD, 250GB Hitachi HDD, CoolerMaster Silent Pro 700W PSU, CoolerMaster Storm Scout, Corsair H50

I feel your pain' date=' when it comes to the green color for a system, I am pretty much planning on doing what Whitestar said and trying to find a decent motherboard that is all black, but for AMD chipset, kinda hard to do with only blue, blue, blue and red boards everywhere.[/quote']

the new gigabyte Z77 G.1 Sinper 3 would work for my build but its an Intal Moba.... but atm Intel is better because of the PCI-E 3.0 support... (just my view)

The inside is quite a mess, and you need a better color scheme.

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 -