There was some peoples on planet like: saturn.uran,neptun?

zzz123

I am reading wiki. And there was "Voyager " near Neptun. But peoples landed there?

Voyager is an unmanned probe. No humans have landed on any other planets. Yet.

spacecraft_highres.jpg

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

No man has gone beyond the Moon just artificial satellites. Take things you read on the Wiki with a pinch of salt. 

OK. Can be life on this other planetes? Or this is unknown?

2 minutes ago, zzz123 said:

OK. Can be life on this other planetes? Or this is unknown?

Specifically planets, no. 

The first four planets (Mercury, Venus, earth, Mars) are "rock" planets, as in they have a physical crust. Mercury is too close to the sun, Venus has a toxic atmosphere. Mars might at one point have inhabited life, and could potentially have bacteria hiding in underground water. The big gas giants (Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune) are all gas planets that are just giant storm systems essentially. Not sure if they really have a surface to stand on... 

One of Jupiter's or Saturn's moon Titan however (I cant remember which planet, I think its Jupiter) is believed that it could have water, which means life could be feasible on that moon specifically.

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

Depends on what you define as live. Simple single and low-multi celled organisms like bacteria can possibly live on other planets, or even on planetoids/moons/asteroids, etc.

We've discovered bacteria and other simple organisms here on Earth in places previously thought uninhabitable. So, that kind of life? Could definitely exist on Mars and other planets.

Complex life like Flora and Fauna (Planet and Animal - including human or human-like) is incredibly unlikely on anywhere in the solar system besides Earth. As noted, Titan might be a candidate for complex aquatic life, but we simply don't know at the moment.

Rest assured, the moment scientists confirm life on other planets, it'll be on every TV Station and News Paper in the entire world - assuming no conspiracy or cover up of course ;) 

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

11 hours ago, zzz123 said:

I am reading wiki. And there was "Voyager " near Neptun. But peoples landed there?

No

Humans have only landed on the moon, plus they space walked 100000 times.

The only planets on the schedule to be stepped on again is Mars, but in 50 years time.

There could very well be organisms on other planets, which could be classified as aliens I guess, if Earth does not have the same organism or whatyoumacallits atoms.

It is possible for life to exist on planets outside of our solar system; we just haven't discovered any as of yet. 

If you ever read or watch anything regarding new planetary discoveries you will often hear about planets existing within the "habitable zone".  What that means is a planet is at the right distance from it's parent star where conditions could be favorable for developing life. Some people like to call it the "Goldilocks zone" because that region of space is neither too hot or too cold.

Though just being in that zone isn't enough as is the case with Venus and Mars; other factors are also at play.