CM Nepton 240M AIO mod

Hi there fellow enthusiasts.

As the title says I want to modify an 240 AIO (Cooler Master Nepton 240m). The reason for that is the length of tubing. I intend to use this AIO in a Thermaltake P5 and the stock/original tubs are not long enough to install the CPU block (see picture attached).

So my question is: What is the water flow inside the pump (see pic attached)? I need to know that in order to refill the AIO (there are no signs/marks suggesting anything).

Thank you in advance.

pump.png

case1.jpg

CPU: Ryzen 7 2700x, Cooling: Corsair H100i Platinum AIO MOBO: Asus Strix B450 F GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1080 Founders Edition + Arctic Accelero Xtreme III RAM: 2x8GB ThermalTake ToughRAM White 3200MHz PSU: Corsair RM850x White Storage: 250GB Samsung 970 Evo NVMe CASE: Corsair 275r Airflow White OTHER: White and Orange Cable Extensions ---- MONITOR: Samsung LC32JG5 32" WQHD 1440p VA 144Hz

fill it up, power it up and see which side throws out the water?

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

Just now, Bananasplit_00 said:

fill it up, power it up and see which side throws out the water?

Of course I could do that, I did considered that, but as the pump uses water as lubricant as well, I need constant water inside the pump in order not to damage anything inside. So if I get the wrong flow I might take out all the water and eventually damage the pump.

Thank you for feedback.

CPU: Ryzen 7 2700x, Cooling: Corsair H100i Platinum AIO MOBO: Asus Strix B450 F GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1080 Founders Edition + Arctic Accelero Xtreme III RAM: 2x8GB ThermalTake ToughRAM White 3200MHz PSU: Corsair RM850x White Storage: 250GB Samsung 970 Evo NVMe CASE: Corsair 275r Airflow White OTHER: White and Orange Cable Extensions ---- MONITOR: Samsung LC32JG5 32" WQHD 1440p VA 144Hz

Just now, r3loAded said:

Of course I could do that, I did considered that, but as the pump uses water as lubricant as well, I need constant water inside the pump in order not to damage anything inside. So if I get the wrong flow I might take out all the water and eventually damage the pump.

Thank you for feedback.

you would need about a second of run time to see which one it comes out of, but if you are scared of even that just have a smal reservoir or bit of tube on each end and see which one the water level rises in

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

9 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

you would need about a second of run time to see which one it comes out of, but if you are scared of even that just have a smal reservoir or bit of tube on each end and see which one the water level rises in

That's a very good idea. Never thought about it. Thank you.