Microsoft Outlook 2010 won't stop fowarding e-mails to my boss from a worker's adress

Ok so i need a little bit of a back story before i can explain this. A former employee(1) that worked here used Outlook (like many other people at my work do) for his emails and since he left, any business e-mails that he may have been responsible for were forwarded to our boss and was set to do this through outlook. So he(1) left and we got a replacement for his position(2) who was set up with a new outlook email address that was changed to her(2) name from the previous employee's(1) address, So i guess the new(2) person also got all the the e-mails. But now that person(2) is leaving and the old employee(1) is coming back to work for us, and I'm trying to figure out how to stop the emails for the rehired employee(1) from being sent to my boss, because she doesn't need to get them anymore now that he(1) is back working with us. We've tried looking through the out look rules and there's nothing that mentions the forwarding of emails. Is there another setting in Outlook that manages fwding emails?

Is it possible to just take out the mail forwarding completely?

Want to know which mobo to get?

Spoiler

Choose whatever you need. Any more, you're wasting your money. Any less, and you don't get the features you need.

Only you know what you need to do with your computer, so nobody's really qualified to answer this question except for you.

chEcK iNsidE sPoilEr fOr a tREat!

2 minutes ago, bob51zhang said:

Is it possible to just take out the mail forwarding completely?

Well see that's the thing, if I did that then employee(2)'s business emails wouldn't forwarded to the new employee(1)