Free website hosting?

I need a way to host my website for free and also can support HTML,CSS and maybe a little Javascript.

You will eventually die, accept it.

https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/pricing/details/app-service/

Azure has a free tier which is pretty reliable. It's not going to support anything huge (or even mid-sized for that matter... as it doesnt include much bandwidth) but it's decent for what it is. 

If that's not good enough for you, buy some hosting from namecheap. 

https://www.namecheap.com/hosting/shared.aspx

It's like $9/year and extremely reliable for what it is...

Host it yourself?

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Just now, Enderman said:

Host it yourself?

How?

You will eventually die, accept it.

Just now, doeskydoes said:

How?

It's complicated, but you run WAMP on your PC and host your website on that.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Yes, great idea for a beginner, setup your own web server and then whenever you shut down your PC your website also goes down :)) Teach me more tech tips daddy. 

2 minutes ago, XtremeDev said:

Yes, great idea for a beginner, setup your own web server and then whenever you shut down your PC your website also goes down :)) Teach me more tech tips daddy. 

He had a point though... Just open all your ports and you're done, no security flaws :)

I wouldn't recommend the shared hosting thing (at least from a price perspective for you), as it goes to 40 bucks a year after the first year. Maybe look into OVH, I know they have some pretty cheap stuff for web.

4 minutes ago, XtremeDev said:

Who still shuts down their PC.Eww

My life

4 minutes ago, Himommies said:

Who still shuts down their PC.Eww

Probably the same people that host an internet accessible website on their gaming rig. Lol.

6 minutes ago, Sneling said:

He had a point though... Just open all your ports and you're done, no security flaws :)

I wouldn't recommend the shared hosting thing (at least from a price perspective for you), as it goes to 40 bucks a year after the first year. Maybe look into OVH, I know they have some pretty cheap stuff for web.

Yeah, that is true, but then he could always just switch over if he's not happy with the increase. 

Vouch for OVH, its decent. 

Try https://www.bplaced.net/

no ads or banners inserted in your pages, 2 GB space , no file size limits (except the total 2 GB cap), even get mysql databases

i think you can also link a domain name to your account so you don't have to type yourwebsitename.bplaced.net all the time

(there is a 100 KB/s speed limit per connection so if your pages or images are big the pages will load slower but will load)

Namecheap.com is a very good company to buy domain names from - i buy domains from them and use  their dns servers to manage the dns entries.

I think there's some offer for very cheap web hosting (at least for the first year but you can decline to renew just the hosting part at the end of first year and renew the domain name only if it's one that must be renewed yearly)

They also have a separate shared hosting deal for around $10 for the first year and they give you a  .website domain with it (i think you can buy it separately for around 1$)

After the first year if you want to keep using them it's 40$ a year but you can cancel easily.

Here's the page: https://www.namecheap.com/hosting/shared.aspx