*resolved* what moniter should i get?.

alexander1234
Just now, Darkmatter35 said:

IMHO 27in is too big for 1080p. Idk your experience with 27in monitors but they are huge. I had been using dual 27in 1440p monitors for years and I just recently downgraded to a 25 and a 24in from dell. Right now I have a Dell 25in 1440p in landscape and a Dell 24in 1200p in portrait to my side. I was getting sick of turning my head a lot with massive monitors on my desk. The Dell 25in is a amazing panel and the pixel density is better than a regular 1440p 27in.

might just go with the ultrawide lg then since it not that big and @Princess Cadence says it has a good/great pixel density though im gonna have to plunder with this in my head for awhile

It depends on what you want to use it for - getting a 1080p monitor, especially large ones > 22"

I have a 1440x2560 25" Dell monitor, which is useful for most things including gaming, office work and, well, YouTube.

Be considerate about coating too - a matt display is better for office work imo but in this price range it doesn't matter too much - just worry about pixel count and colour

1 minute ago, OliverBryant said:

It depends on what you want to use it for - getting a 1080p monitor, especially large ones > 22"

I have a 1440x2560 25" Dell monitor, which is useful for most things including gaming, office work and, well, YouTube.

Be considerate about coating too - a matt display is better for office work imo but in this price range it doesn't matter too much - just worry about pixel count and colour

Do you have the UP2516D? I just got this one about a month ago and its a huge upgrade from my old asus PB278q

2 minutes ago, Darkmatter35 said:

Do you have the UP2516D? I just got this one about a month ago and its a huge upgrade from my old asus PB278q

Nope, U2515H - decent little monitor actually with great i/o.

Also matches my Dell XPS 15 - exactly the same coating and similar dpi

https://www.amazon.co.uk/DELL-U2515H-ADZG-25-Inch-Monitor/dp/B00P6O3YYO