Noobs Reaction: Finally switching from VGA

Akolyte

I dunno how it was on your, but on HDMI the black color kind of sucks. I switched from HDMI to DVI without changing settings in monitor/CCC and black was black and not dark grey.

For future reference, we refer to this as dynamic range :P You probably have brighter whites as well, though that is harder to see.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

For future reference, we refer to this as dynamic range :P You probably have brighter whites as well, though that is harder to see.

Apart from black nothing has changed. My white is white and not "omfg i cant see shit" kind of white.

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

I'm still using DVI, because I use the DVI port on my monitor for my Rasp Pi. I don't see any difference between DVI and VGA, maybe because I am using high quality cables and my monitor is only 1600x900.

CPU: AMD 3950x Mobo: MSI B550 RAM: 32GB DDR4 GPU: Asus 3080 Strix PSU: Superflower Leadex 3 720w Case: BeQuiet 500DX

Storage: 2TB SSD + 4TB HDD Audio: SMSL 793ii -> HiFiman HE-400 + Mission MS-50 Speakers