Game acting like its windowed when its fullscreen

TeeKaay

I usually play 2 games: CS:GO and H1Z1 KOTK.

I have a dual monitor setup, both are 144hz BenQ XL2430T. Whenever I am playing any of the above mentioned games (in fullscreen mode) I can normally move my mouse to the second monitor just like when the game is in windowed mode. I don't want that, I want it to behave like fullscreen (when i move the mouse to the second monitor, the mouse should not be allowed to wonder off to the other monitor).

Appreciate any help, i have been loosing my mind trying to find a solution to this but to no avail. 

Check in-game options, some games (I remember X-COM for example) will let you choose between locking and not locking the mouse to the game screen.

1 hour ago, SpaceGhostC2C said:

Check in-game options, some games (I remember X-COM for example) will let you choose between locking and not locking the mouse to the game screen.

Nop. No such option in both games.

press the windows key + p, and set it to either pc screen only or second screen only depending on wich monitor you want to use. that will completely turn off one of the monitors and games will think it's not there. 

She/Her

On 6/6/2017 at 11:10 PM, firelighter487 said:

press the windows key + p, and set it to either pc screen only or second screen only depending on wich monitor you want to use. that will completely turn off one of the monitors and games will think it's not there. 

Sorry for replying late, but I want to be able to see things on the second monitor. I put several stuff on the second monitor so I can keep an eye on things.

9 minutes ago, TeeKaay said:

Sorry for replying late, but I want to be able to see things on the second monitor. I put several stuff on the second monitor so I can keep an eye on things.

you can't set a specific monitor in the game settings right?

She/Her

1 minute ago, firelighter487 said:

you can't set a specific monitor in the game settings right?

No