Cooler Master HAF H500P Release date | Price??

I am starting to build my PC and for a case I was going for a Phanteks Eclipse P400s tempered glass because it look's nice and clean and of course its white but after seeing video that Linus Posted about new HAF series case I changed my mind. So, anyone knows when is the release date and how much would the H500P cost in the UK? 

The official price hasn't been released yet. By the way the case looks and it's specs I would estimate it to cost much more than a Phanteks Eclipse P400s, I would say 2x or more. The case looks amazing and I bet any owner of it will love it.

5 hours ago there was a YouTube video uploaded that claimed it will be released this year in september and it will cost only 140$. Considering the fact it's almost all plastic and it's only a mid-tower, that makes sense. Other youtuber said something similar. I'll be waiting for it's release to build my New rig.  

Cooler master claimed on their Facebook that it is due for release in Q3 2017, Q4 at the latest. I don't think there's any official word on pricing yet, though.

20170607_103709.png

• 4 weeks later...

I still haven't got this case out of my mind. I am so excited for it!

https://valid.x86.fr/wp7ts6

PCPP URL: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/fqpqf8
CPU    Delid-i7-7700K @ 5.252GHz / 1.33V
MoBo    Maximus Hero IX
RAM    32GB Corsair Dominator 3000MHz DDR4 @ 3232
GPU    Intel HD 630 @ 1400MHz 1.4V (OC'd)
Case    Lian Li O11-Dynamic RAZER
Storage    Intel 600p M.2 NVMe 256GB
PSU    EVGA Supernova 650W 80+G ECO Mode
Cooling    NZXT X72  360mm AIO
Keyboard    Razer Blackwidow Chroma V2 Green
Mouse    Razer Naga Chroma (19-button)
Sound    Sony WH-1000X M3

13 hours ago, AlexG.Tech said:

I still haven't got this case out of my mind. I am so excited for it!

Me too! Cant wait 

Me too! Can't wait to get it and start modding, custom paint & full custom loop for sure. Anyone else have any mods planned for this case?

On 7/3/2017 at 2:09 AM, pete_b said:

Me too! Can't wait to get it and start modding, custom paint & full custom loop for sure. Anyone else have any mods planned for this case?

Please post it on the forum when you get it finished! I will be on the lookout lol!

https://valid.x86.fr/wp7ts6

PCPP URL: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/fqpqf8
CPU    Delid-i7-7700K @ 5.252GHz / 1.33V
MoBo    Maximus Hero IX
RAM    32GB Corsair Dominator 3000MHz DDR4 @ 3232
GPU    Intel HD 630 @ 1400MHz 1.4V (OC'd)
Case    Lian Li O11-Dynamic RAZER
Storage    Intel 600p M.2 NVMe 256GB
PSU    EVGA Supernova 650W 80+G ECO Mode
Cooling    NZXT X72  360mm AIO
Keyboard    Razer Blackwidow Chroma V2 Green
Mouse    Razer Naga Chroma (19-button)
Sound    Sony WH-1000X M3

On 7/3/2017 at 10:09 AM, pete_b said:

I would love to do some modding but I worrying if i would damage something so, I getting everything in white to the case. 

• 3 weeks later...

Since their debut at Computex 2017, many of you have been asking about the release dates of the COSMOS C700P and the younger brother of the HAF - the MasterCase H500P. We’ll let you in on a little news - these two cases will be available at the end of August and the end of September, respectively.

One of them will cost $179. 

I can't wait to see somebody do a build in the new cosmos c700p.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, c4maniac said:

Joker has a video from PAX West in the CM booth. Release date is very soon like October soon.

Through the 500P would be first to come out and at the beginning of September. Ohhh never mind still a month to go ;(

• 3 weeks later...

HardwareCanuks said the review was coming october so I assume it would be available no later than november, if not when the review comes out. 

Watercooling Pro & Keyboard Enthusiast!

• 2 weeks later...

Soo how has H500P now and who getting one soon because mine should arrive this Friday :D cant wait!!

I would have considered it, but the case.... fails to live up to expectations

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

Yeah I understand you but on the other hand once you build it is stays in one place, you wont, I dont know pick up the case or change your hardware often.  

The airflow is disappointing...

Anything you put inside will run hot coz of that solid front panel restricting the 200mm fans...

It's a shame really, hope they make a revision of it to put mesh front instead, it does look great based on Steve's HAF-IFY video.

9 hours ago, B4rt997 said:

Yeah I understand you but on the other hand once you build it is stays in one place, you wont, I dont know pick up the case or change your hardware often.  

22 minutes ago, Ichi said:

The airflow is disappointing...

Anything you put inside will run hot coz of that solid front panel restricting the 200mm fans...

It's a shame really, hope they make a revision of it to put mesh front instead, it does look great based on Steve's HAF-IFY video.

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

• 3 weeks later...

Guys in the UK who preordered the 500P did you get the case yet?