Choosing RX 570 Brand

Baionoido

So I've decided to upgrade to RX 570 but they're all sold out right now but the only thing left is to pick a brand, right now I can choose between: (They are the cheapest ones, there are a few other brands for like 10-20€ more but I don't realy see the point)

• Gigabyte AORUS Radeon RX 570 4G
  • Gigabyte Radeon RX 570 4GB Gaming
  • Sapphire Radeon RX 570 4GB Pulse

Also, my monitor I game on has Freesync, no idea what it does and how it works. Just remembered it has it now that I'm upgrading. (This one: http://cdon.se/hemelektronik/asus-24-led-vg245he-freesync-gamingskarm-p39227970)

Aorus is a nice card, very cool at load

rx-570-temperatures-eq_all.png

I usually get the second cheapest one (with 2 fans which doesnt look too ugly).

PC: Case: Cooler Master CM690 II - PSU: Cooler Master G650M - RAM: Transcend 4x 8Gb DDR3 1333Mhz - MoBo: Gigabyte Z87x-D3H - CPU: i5 4670K @ 4.5Ghz - GPU: MSI GTX1060 ARMOR OC - Hard disks: 4x 500Gb Seagate enterprise in RAID 0 - SSD: Crucial M4 128Gb

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S6

I'd do the gigabyte card, just overall better imo

Basically what free sync does is... You won't have anymore screen tearing during games. It's the effect like... You move your camera quick and you see the screen somewhat split for a bit.

How it works:

Atm without freesync or gsync, your fps cap let's say is 60(with vsync) because your monitor is 60hz. Your gpu is pumping out frames to push to your monitor as fast as possible. When you dip below 60 to let's say 59, you can get tearing as I described above. Because the gpu is creating 59 frames a second but your display runs at 60, it's unsynced. It will display the last image given to it a second time which creates a tear or a stutter on the display.

With freesync or gsync, your gpu basically communicates with your monitor so your monitor will link to the gpu frame exactly every second. Which creates a smoother gameplay... No tears(unless sub 20fps ish).

Example: