Dell launches the Inspiron 27 7000 series: full-on AMD AIO with up to Ryzen 7 1700 and RX580 8GB.

7 hours ago, Sauron said:

Not the 21", that's 4k like this one

Doubt you'll see the 4K screen for $1000 here too. More like $1200 or something.

Ye ole' train

9 hours ago, Droidbot said:

Ahem, AC wifi adapter.

And you're expecting the IO on the Dell mobo not to be shit? There's only one output! 

And it doesn't seem that there is kB/m in the box. 

Rest of it can be explained - it was 11PM lmfao

i know what an ac wifi adapter is, the point was that you didn't take it into calculation. the io on the dell mobo is better than that, this motherboard just as 4 usb 3.0 and 2 usb 2.0 dvi and ps/2. dell has 2 × USB 2.0 Type-A 3 × USB 3.0 Type-A 1 × USB 3.1 Type-C 1 × USB 3.1 Type-A 1 × HDMI out 1 × HDMI in 1 x Displayport 1.2. its objectively better, whether there are just two outpust or not is not really relevant (the purpose of an aio is to save room, do you really think people buying this are going to have room for more than 2 additional screens?). it does have a kb/m in box, its pictured clearly. it was a shit comparison.

16 minutes ago, tlink said:

i know what an ac wifi adapter is, the point was that you didn't take it into calculation. the io on the dell mobo is better than that, this motherboard just as 4 usb 3.0 and 2 usb 2.0 dvi and ps/2. dell has 2 × USB 2.0 Type-A 3 × USB 3.0 Type-A 1 × USB 3.1 Type-C 1 × USB 3.1 Type-A 1 × HDMI out 1 × HDMI in 1 x Displayport 1.2. its objectively better, whether there are just two outpust or not is not really relevant (the purpose of an aio is to save room, do you really think people buying this are going to have room for more than 2 additional screens?). it does have a kb/m in box, its pictured clearly. it was a shit comparison.

I had taken an AC wifi adapter into the comparison originally - your fault for not looking hard enough. 

After some changes, this would be a better comparison: 

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 5 1400 3.2GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($159.00 @ Amazon) 
Motherboard: MSI - A320M BAZOOKA Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($72.98 @ Newegg) 
Memory: Crucial - 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR4-2133 Memory  ($54.77 @ OutletPC) 
Storage: Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($46.89 @ OutletPC) 
Video Card: Sapphire - Radeon RX 560 4GB PULSE Video Card  ($116.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Case: DIYPC - P48-BK ATX Mid Tower Case  ($19.97 @ Newegg) 
Power Supply: Corsair - CXM 450W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($26.99 @ Newegg) 
Wireless Network Adapter: Gigabyte - GC-WB867D-I PCI-Express x1 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi Adapter  ($29.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Monitor: Dell - S2715H 27.0" 1920x1080 60Hz Monitor  ($239.95 @ Adorama) 
Keyboard: Cooler Master - Devastator II Wired Gaming Keyboard w/Optical Mouse  ($29.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Total: $797.52
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-05-31 03:35 EDT-0400

I had originally chose the cheapest A320 mobo as besides the IO I wasn't expecting quality when it came to that front 

idk

7 hours ago, lots of unexplainable lag said:

Doubt you'll see the 4K screen for $1000 here too. More like $1200 or something.

The 1100$ "entry level" imac has a 1080p screen. For a 4k display you'll need to fork out 1500$ (although at least you get a quad core in that one instead of a 1.6GHz ULV dual core).

https://www.apple.com/shop/buy-mac/imac

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*