Looking for a new monitor!

FineVisionz

I am in search of a new monitor!  Some things that I am looking for are,

27in

1ms response time

120/144hz refresh rate

1080p

I am not sure what my budget is because I am not sure what a monitor like this goes for.  Preferable nothing that is crazy expensive.  If I had to throw a number down, maybe $300 USD?

Thanks! :D

Use this site

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/

Go to the monitors section.

On the dropdown to the left there are options.  Choose the stuff you want.

Sort "price, lowest to highest"

Choose one you like with good reviews - VN seems to be best btw

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

ASUS makes good quality monitors, we have owned at least four and all of them are very reliable and have a crisp picture. For you, I would recommend the ASUS VG278HV, it has the features you want as well as being priced around the guessing budget of yours at $300. However the only concern is that you may have to buy the DVI-D Dual Link Cable to run at 144Hz. Other than that, you should be fine. Good luck on your search for the ultimate monitor that fits your needs.

11 minutes ago, AJ2ZX said:

ASUS makes good quality monitors, we have owned at least four and all of them are very reliable and have a crisp picture. For you, I would recommend the ASUS VG278HV, it has the features you want as well as being priced around the guessing budget of yours at $300. However the only concern is that you may have to buy the DVI-D Dual Link Cable to run at 144Hz. Other than that, you should be fine. Good luck on your search for the ultimate monitor that fits your needs.

Anecdotal. QC from ASUS has been lacking in recent years.

i5-4690K @ 4.5GHz |:| Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H |:| Noctua NH-D14 |:| Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080 Ti XE |:| G.Skill 8GB 1600 |:| Samsung EVO 250GB |:| WD Caviar Blue 1TB |:| XFX 750W BE |:| Corsair 450D |:|
ASUS PG348Q |:| Moon Neo 230HAD Dac/Amp |:| Sennheiser HD 800 |:| Logitech G900 |:| Ducky Premier (MX-Reds)

2 hours ago, Lt.Speirs said:

Anecdotal. QC from ASUS has been lacking in recent years.

From my experience, ASUS monitors have been superb for my computing tasks and are overall solid when it comes to reliability. That being said, everybody has different viewpoints on any product in the marketplace due to different experience. We have an ASUS monitor from 2007 that is still working perfectly without any dead pixels or physical damage.