What would you upgrade?

h3ll0

My computer is in my sig I got the upgrade bug and have around $300. What would you upgrade in my computer?

CPU: AMD 3600 GPU: ASUS DUAL OC RX 6750 XT MOBO: Asus Prime X570-P RAM: 16GB XPG Gammix D10 3000Mhz

PSU: Gamdias Kratos P1 650w 80+ Gold OS:Windows 10 pro Case: 4U Rackmount  HDD/SSD:Seagate 8 TB/ Patriot Scorch m.2 512GB

You can't spell ignorant without IGN...-TheSLSAMG

CPU

but what ram do you have?

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

8 GB Kingston 1333 CAS 9

CPU: AMD 3600 GPU: ASUS DUAL OC RX 6750 XT MOBO: Asus Prime X570-P RAM: 16GB XPG Gammix D10 3000Mhz

PSU: Gamdias Kratos P1 650w 80+ Gold OS:Windows 10 pro Case: 4U Rackmount  HDD/SSD:Seagate 8 TB/ Patriot Scorch m.2 512GB

You can't spell ignorant without IGN...-TheSLSAMG

What do you use your system for? What's your current situation with peripherals?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

I would just save up for an overall better upgrade, really nothing you need to upgrade for at the moment unless you wan't to play some BF4 ultra at better FPS. Get an SSD for sure, one of the best things you can spend your money on nowadays. (PC World) But I'm sure you can play just about everything maxed out already, so I would save up for a while so down the road you can maybe do a bigger upgrade that would benefit more.

maybe get a bigger psu like a 750w just in case i dont know i would say that since it will take the most time to take out and put in a new one and it can help kick i need a new build bug. usually if i feel i need to upgrade i just do some more cable managment anything with a performance increase though get a new gpu such as a 760 or if you find one sale a 770 or if you want to pay the extra 35 bucks extra or get the fx6300 or 8350 to be honest you have a really nice system i dont see anything worth an upgrade maybe an ssd

its GE (pause) TechNicks

my rig plus everything i have bought for it http://pcpartpicker.com/p/30sNV