Ducky Shine 6 vs Corsair K70 RGB vs Razer Deathadder Chroma X

UkraineGame

I am wondering which is the best.

I think Ducky is best, Corsair is second, and Razer is third.

The Ducky can have Cherry Speed Switches, and the colors and build quality looks much better than the Corsair.

And Cherry switches are probably better than Razer Greetech.

Thanks! 

Well, there is no objective "better" keyboard switch, it's all preference. I hate the switches in the logitech g910, but my friend loves them, there is no definitive best keyboard switch. You can't really generalize on build quality, and color, either since it varies between product in the same brand. What i'm saying is, when choosing a keyboard, everything is very subjective, and there is not one answer.

Both the corsair and ducky are good, and razer is the joke.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

I've used the K70, but not the other two. 

I would say get one of the other two.

Cor Caeruleus Reborn v6

Spoiler

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K

CPU Cooler: be quiet! - PURE ROCK 
Thermal Compound: Arctic Silver - 5 High-Density Polysynthetic Silver 3.5g Thermal Paste 
Motherboard: ASRock Z370 Extreme4
Memory: G.Skill TridentZ RGB 2x8GB 3200/14
Storage: Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive 
Storage: Samsung - 960 EVO 500GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive
Storage: Western Digital - Blue 2TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive
Storage: Western Digital - BLACK SERIES 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: EVGA - 970 SSC ACX (1080 is in RMA)
Case: Fractal Design - Define R5 w/Window (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: EVGA - SuperNOVA P2 750W with CableMod blue/black Pro Series
Optical Drive: LG - WH16NS40 Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer 
Operating System: Microsoft - Windows 10 Pro OEM 64-bit and Linux Mint Serena
Keyboard: Logitech - G910 Orion Spectrum RGB Wired Gaming Keyboard
Mouse: Logitech - G502 Wired Optical Mouse
Headphones: Logitech - G430 7.1 Channel  Headset
Speakers: Logitech - Z506 155W 5.1ch Speakers

7 hours ago, TheProfessionalAmateurs said:

Well, there is no objective "better" keyboard switch, it's all preference. I hate the switches in the logitech g910, but my friend loves them, there is no definitive best keyboard switch. You can't really generalize on build quality, and color, either since it varies between product in the same brand. What i'm saying is, when choosing a keyboard, everything is very subjective, and there is not one answer.

I agree with this guy, I have a Corsair K70 RGB with cherry reds and absolutely love it and so does my friend, but another person I know has the Razer death green thingy whatever it is and I hate them keys but he loves them and vice versa with mine.
I would say try them out first at a store or something, trust me it's really annoying buying something and then not liking how it feels when you can actually have it.

Intel i5 6600k @ 4.5GHz | NZXT Kraken X52 | Asus Maximus VIII Hero | Asus ROG Strix GTX 1070 | 16GB DDR4 Corsair Dominator Platinum @ 3200MHz | CoolerMaster MasterCase 5

Shine 6. They feel amazing to type and game on, and they're very sturdy. Although the K70 would definitely also be a great choice, but I can't speak from experience, cause i've never had one. Judging by what everyone on the forum says, the K70 is equally great. But whatever you do, don't buy a Razer keyboard. Please, for our peace of mind and yours, don't.

"There is a fine line between not listening, and not caring. I'd like to think I walk that line every day of my life."

Spoiler

Desktop:

Spoiler

CPU: Ryzen 5 2600X w/stock cooler, Motherboard: MSI X370 GAMING PLUS, RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 24gb DDR4-2600, GPU: EVGA RTX 2070 SUPER XC, Case: NZXT S340, PSU: Corsair RMx 750w, Keyboard: Corsair K50, Mouse: Corsair Ironclaw

Laptop:

Spoiler

Lenovo IdeaPad S540

On 5/15/2017 at 9:33 PM, ARikozuM said:

I've used the K70, but not the other two. 

I would say get one of the other two.

why

On ‎5‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 4:09 PM, UkraineGame said:

Thanks guys!

I'll get the Ducky Shine 6.

Yeah, you'll like it. I have a Ducky Shine 6 Snow Editition (silver / speed switch) and love it. It's a lot more durable than I thought. The keys are all smooth and no odd noises or anything. The K70 does have more lighting effects / dedicated media keys, where the Ducky does not. However, you can pretty much program the Ducky keyboard just using the keyboard itself. The Ducky in keyboard programming system is pretty amazing. The K70 also has a aluminum top, where the ducky is plastic (not that it makes it feel cheap at all though). Finally, the Ducky Shine has brighter RGB LEDs, at least when I last compared it to the K70, but my keyboard is a white keyboard so that is probably an unfair advantage.

My cousin has the K70 and it works well. Also well built and he has brown switches. It's personal preference on the switch type. I'm not sure how true this is, but apparently his keyboard suffers from spring noise? Or he kept complaining about how the keys make a rattle sound when pressed. I haven't confirmed this yet myself either (I only played with K70 when it was new).

But yeah, you won't regret the ducky. Do note if you get the special edition, you'll get floating keycaps which look really cool and the LEDs shine through really well.