Rate my Rig (Build In Progress)

So im in the process of upgrading my rig and installing my custom water loop. Ive taken lots of pics of my progress so far. I'll let you guys gues/identify the parts ive used and then i'll tell you what it actually includes.

20170513_021114.jpg

20170513_020407.jpg

Why

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN RESPONDING

Please Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It. Take Time & Explain

New TOS RUINED the meme that used to be below :( 

A ref Nvidia, maybe a Titan, Dominator ram, Asus X99 board, guessing a 6800k, m.2 drive.

The real question is, how the hell did you end up with wires everywhere in a X9 case? xD

I did a loop build in one in 2015, this may give you some ideas

K3QCSk6.jpg?1

notice the cable routing for the board

XpDCe1D.jpg?1

I also made a partition wall for the wires and some trunking

VuS1JV1.jpg?1

Just ideas, I ended up moving the build away from that case cause it was f.huge and we needed a new desk! xD

Ryzen Ram Guide

My Project Logs   Iced Blood    Temporal Snow    Temporal Snow Ryzen Refresh

CPU - Ryzen 1700 @ 4Ghz  Motherboard - Gigabyte AX370 Aorus Gaming 5   Ram - 16Gb GSkill Trident Z RGB 3200  GPU - Palit 1080GTX Gamerock Premium  Storage - Samsung XP941 256GB, Crucial MX300 525GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB   PSU - Fractal Design Newton R3 1000W  Case - INWIN 303 White Display - Asus PG278Q Gsync 144hz 1440P

I like it.  It seems a bit overkill on the sheer amount of fans in that thing but I like it.

Dear god, I can just about deal with two of those high static pressure corsair fans...Nice upgrade! xD

FIX YOUR CABLES PLEASE

✨PC Specs✨

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X | MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus | 16GB Team T-Force 3400MHz | Zotac GTX 1080 AMP EXTREME

BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | NZXT 750W | Phanteks Eclipse P400A

Extras: ASUS Zephyrus G14 (2021) | OnePlus 7 Pro | Fully restored Robosapien V2, Omnibot 2000, Omnibot 5402

• 3 weeks later...
On 13/05/2017 at 2:53 AM, stealth80 said:

A ref Nvidia, maybe a Titan, Dominator ram, Asus X99 board, guessing a 6800k, m.2 drive.

The real question is, how the hell did you end up with wires everywhere in a X9 case? xD

I did a loop build in one in 2015, this may give you some ideas

K3QCSk6.jpg?1

notice the cable routing for the board

XpDCe1D.jpg?1

I also made a partition wall for the wires and some trunking

VuS1JV1.jpg?1

Just ideas, I ended up moving the build away from that case cause it was f.huge and we needed a new desk! xD

Thats nice bro. I had it looking tdiier but had to unclip all the wiring so i could move stuff about. Going to have it looking presentable once its done though.

Havent made much progress yet but this is the mobo with the cpu block, ram and gpus mounted.

20170517_030224.thumb.jpg.c7716dfa8e23de84c3ea982b5c9e20a7.jpg