Where To Buy Graphene Batteries For Phones?

Snapy1

As most of you know with graphine batteries you can charge a device in just under 30 seconds. If you don't know what graphene is, well watch this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwiTIzkF4cw

But what I would like to know is if their is a way to buy batteries to put into your device (like phones, tablets, etc. ? 

Make your own...

CPU: AMD R7 5800x | GPU: XFX 5500XT 4GB | RAM: 2x8GB Kingston Fury Renegade 3600MHz CL16 | Cooling: Deepcool Gammaxx L360 | MB: Aorus B550 Elite V2 | Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 250gb & WD20EAZX | Case: Antec DF700

Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga 460: Intel 6200U | 8GB | 256GB SSD | Active pen

Make your own...

Yeah, im 14 and not an engineer, but I am a nerd from heart ^_^

Not yet on the market, sorry.

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

If they were easy to make and use we would all be using them, they are rare because you cannot buy them nor are they easy to implement.

Asus M5A99X Evo  - AMD FX-8350 - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1866Mhz - Corsair 120mm Quiet Edition Fans BenQ XL2411Z- EVGA GTX 980 Superclocked Fractal Design Define R4 - Corsair H100i - 2 TB 7200rpm HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 120GB - Corsair RM750w PSU - Logitech G502 Proteus Core - Corsair K70 RGB MX Red - Audio Technica M50x + Modmic 4.0 - LG 23EA63V x2

Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat

Theyre developing them, you cant buy them anywhere, but if its so simple as just put some graphite oxide on CD and then put it in CD drive then we should see them in market in near future...

CPU: AMD R7 5800x | GPU: XFX 5500XT 4GB | RAM: 2x8GB Kingston Fury Renegade 3600MHz CL16 | Cooling: Deepcool Gammaxx L360 | MB: Aorus B550 Elite V2 | Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 250gb & WD20EAZX | Case: Antec DF700

Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga 460: Intel 6200U | 8GB | 256GB SSD | Active pen

You may have to buy one of these first:

01.JPG

(Graphene research facility)

Compatible with Windows 95

Make your own...

thats the only way to get them since they don't have them for sell

I  have GameServer`s And VOIP servers the only price is that you have fun on them. 

use a pair of ultra capacitors and a small regulation circuit... charge time= 1 second (with the correct charger )

runtime ( assume you using 2 100 farad super caps with total charge voltage of 6 that will be 594 coulombs now Q=It so that is (assuming your phone uses 400mA)

594=0.4*t

solving for t we get 1485 seconds which is around 24 mins.

now you only get that epic runtime if you design an epic regulator that can give you the 3.7v output even when he caps are down to millivolts   

(1) high frame rate (2) ultra graphics settings (3) cheap...>> choose only two<<...

if it's never been done then i'm probably tryna do it. (((((((Bass so low it HERTZ)))))))

As most of you know with graphine batteries you can charge a device in just under 30 seconds. If you don't know what graphene is, well watch this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwiTIzkF4cw

But what I would like to know is if their is a way to buy batteries to put into your device (like phones, tablets, etc. ? 

if you charte a batery that fast its going to blow up..

No im serous! 

Guys! He is SEROUS!

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Yeah, im 14 and not an engineer, but I am a nerd from heart ^_^

Then you probably don't have enough money to buy one even if you knew where you could get them.

Desktop: Intel Core i7-6700K, ASUS Z170-A, ASUS STRIX GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 512 GB Samsund 840 Pro, Seasonic X series 650W PSU, Fractal Design Define R4, 2x5TB HDD

Hypervisor 1: Intel Xeon E5-2630L, ASRock EPC612D8, 16GB DDR4 ECC RAM, Intel RT3WB080 8-port RAID controller plus expansion card, Norco RPC-4020 case, 20x2TB WD Red HDD

Other spare hypervisors: Dell Poweredge 2950, HP Proliant DL380 G5

Laptops: ThinkPads, lots of ThinkPads