Verizon Well Sell a Division to IBM

Verizon (NYSE, NASDAQ: VZ) reveals it reached an agreement last week to sell its cloud and managed hosting service to IBM. Terms of the deal, which Verizon expects to close later this year, were not disclosed. The two companies also agreed to work on what George Fischer, senior vice president and group president, Verizon Enterprise Solutions, termed "a number of strategic initiatives involving networking and cloud services."

That's basically it, there's not much else to say, so on to my opinion!

Well, hopefully IBM can manage this better than Verizon, and I expect that they will, seeing as how IBM often deals with things like this in their normal business.

Source: http://www.lightwaveonline.com/articles/2017/05/verizon-to-sell-cloud-and-managed-hosting-service-to-ibm.html

Edited by Glenwing
Quote Fixed

Royal Rumble: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/N3v3r3nding_N3wb/saved/#view=NR9ycf

"How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think." -- Adolf Hitler

"I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught." -- Winston Churchill

"We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools." -- Martin Luther King Jr.

Please use Quote, not spoiler.

Also, sauce?

[Out-of-date] Want to learn how to make your own custom Windows 10 image?

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

Server 02: Intel i7 7700K | Gigabye Z170N Gaming5 | 16GB Trident Z 3200MHz

16 minutes ago, DeadEyePsycho said:

Please use Quote, not spoiler.

Also, sauce?

Not sure how to do that; I'm on mobile.

"Sauce," as in, "more input from me than just an article quote?" There really isn't more to the story that's worth mentioning, and splitting what I put in up between me and the article would just be awkward.

"How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think." -- Adolf Hitler

"I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught." -- Winston Churchill

"We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools." -- Martin Luther King Jr.

29 minutes ago, N3v3r3nding_N3wb said:

Not sure how to do that; I'm on mobile.

"Sauce," as in, "more input from me than just an article quote?" There really isn't more to the story that's worth mentioning, and splitting what I put in up between me and the article would just be awkward.

Sauce or Source link.

Quote box is this;Capture.JPG.7250eae1dc1e866e0883cb80643b325d.JPG

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

34 minutes ago, SansVarnic said:

Sauce or Source link.

Quote box is this;Capture.JPG.7250eae1dc1e866e0883cb80643b325d.JPG

Sorry, it's fixed now.

I don't have that box. I'm on mobile.