PS4 units plagued "Blue light of Death". Possibly a cause of sabotage?

What the hell dude, relax.. No one here is being homophobic or is offending homosexuals..

Anyway, the word "gay" did not originally refer to homosexuals.. So dont complain that society has given it a new meaning unless you are willing to complain that homosexuals changed the meaning in the 60s when they started using it to describe themselves..

That will be all..

One thing true about that statement. Gay didn't mean that originally. It meant happy or happiness. We will not have intolerance in this foruns so let's keep this clean

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

Well, you had your chance and you blew it. :P

Maybe thats what he wanted, to blow it...

Aaaanyway there are always problems with console launches, the X1 will probably have a problem too

Hey there. You are looking mighty fine today, have my virtual cookie!  :ph34r:

MY RIG: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/34911-my-setup-gold-ghetto-gg-lots-of-pictures/#entry446883

It could be an issue with the hdmi jack. The reviewers at polygon had issues with their first one.

It could be an issue with the hdmi jack. The reviewers at polygon had issues with their first one.

HDMItis my friend. My newest discovery in yhe line of tech health issues. A close relative to the infamous RROD.

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

Sony shouldnt be working with foxconn after this.

Enviado desde mi HTC One X

I7 3770k - MSI Z77A-GD 65 - DeepCool GamerStorm Assassin - MSI GTX1080Ti Gaming - 4x4GB G.Skill Ares 1600MHZ CL8 - WD 1TB Caviar Blue -

Corsair ForceGT sata III 120BG SSD - Segotep GP700G Gold modular  - Logitech G910 - Logitech G600 - Cooler Master HAF X - LG 43" UJ6560

How about this thread goes back on topic before becoming completely derailed and the mods are forced to lock it. 

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.

HDMItis my friend. My newest discovery in yhe line of tech health issues. A close relative to the infamous RROD.

Lol

Stupid* or any other insult.

If you wanna be a homophobic asshole then pick another forum and fuck off right over there.

What the hell dude, relax.. No one here is being homophobic or is offending homosexuals.. 

Anyway, the word "gay" did not originally refer to homosexuals.. So dont complain that society has given it a new meaning unless you are willing to complain that homosexuals changed the meaning in the 60s when they started using it to describe themselves..

That will be all..

One thing true about that statement. Gay didn't mean that originally. It meant happy or happiness. We will not have intolerance in this foruns so let's keep this clean

How about this thread goes back on topic before becoming completely derailed and the mods are forced to lock it. 

Everyone_db2e44_443501.jpg

I know, my face is everywhere on this forum. You can't go 5 minutes without getting slapped by my rainbow :)

by rainbow, do you mean your ding-a-ling?

Stupid* or any other insult.

If you wanna be a homophobic asshole then pick another forum and fuck off right over there.

go down under and be a good boy. GIGGITY

we won't have you starting wars now.

Anyways, on to @Vitalius' topic. Sorry for derailing it slightly :)

*hugs

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

Back on topic...

I think the 0.4% failure rate is accurate under normal circumstances. However, going by the amount of complaints on Sony's support forum, the bad Amazon ratings, the DOA consoles for some of the Taco Bell winners, the non working consoles sent to the reviewers like Kotaku, ign, etc., something is definitely up. There may be some truth to the sabotage rumours.

Main rig: i7 3770K @ 4.54, Sapphire R9 290, Sabertooth Z77, 16 GB Mushkin Redline 2133, Lian Li PC-P50R, Seasonic 860xp Platinum, Kingston Hyper X 3K 240GB

freeNAS server: AMD Athlon II 170u 20W, 5 x 3TB WD Red in raid-z1 (12 TB)

media centre: AMD A10-5700, crucial M4 (boot), running XBMC,4 x 3TB WD Red, 3 x 3TB WD green + 2TB green in FlexRAID (17 TB)

Stop derailing the thread. 

There are PS4 owners on this forum?

Wait a minute, how did I get to a console gaming section??

PS4 owner checking in. I myaswell pimp my thread  while I'm in here:

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)

Hey I don't care if they work or not as long as I can get more from Shoppers Drug Mart and flip them for $50 or more profit and get 20x points. :)  Wednesday is another opportunity for resellers. 

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

You think that's bad? Just wait for the Xbox One launch! 

CPU: i5 4690K  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100   Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X UD3H   Memory: G.Skill (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866   Storage: Samsung 830 Series 128GB 2.5" SSD/Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM   GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 660 Ti SC 2GB   Case: Cooler Master CM 690 II (Black) ATX Mid Tower   PSU: CORSAIR Enthusiast Series TX650M 650W 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified   Optical Drive: MSI DH-24AAS-17 R DVD/CD Writer   Operating System: Windows 10 Pro (64 bit)

PlayStation 4?

RRnhhqW.gif

“The mind of the bigot is like the pupil of the eye; the more light you pour upon it the more it will contract” -Oliver Wendell Holmes “If it can be destroyed by the truth, it deserves to be destroyed by the truth.” -Carl Sagan

Did they sabotage all the fans too? because that seems to be the most common problem. Hopefully that's just a firmware problem and can be fixed because apparently it sounds even worse than my old HD 6870...