Where can I find upcoming videos of floatplane?

OM222O

Hey guys

I recently bought the one month pack for floatplane,but I don't seem to have access to upcoming videos.

I found this link: https://linustechtips.com/main/forum/91-the-floatplane-club/

which should be the link to floatplane but there aren't any videos on it that are not on their youtube channel.

Can you please help me to find them? Thank you.

Can you see any of this stuff?Capture.JPG.6be8a0ab1074f6e1cd6c7a264fd52879.JPG

Because of NAB and lot's of recent tech releases, there's been lot's of simultaneous stuff so you might not see as much exclusive stuff as you were expecting. 

@nicklmg is the guy to ask.

Laptop: Asus GA502DU

RAM: 16GB DDR4 | CPU: Ryzen 3750H | GPU: GTX 1660ti

EDIT: Reread your post. Right now there are many simultaneous videos, so it should start being early again.

Spoiler

Only if you can not access any videos:

Spoiler

You should have access to the "quick note" on the Floatplane part of the forum, read that and it will start to make sense.

Quote and/or tag people using @ otherwise they don't get notified of your response!

The HUMBLE Computer:

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X • Noctua NH-U12A • ASUS STRIX X570-F • Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16 • GIGABYTE Nvidia GTX1080 G1 • FRACTAL DESIGN Define C w/ blue Meshify C front • Corsair RM750x (2018) • OS: Kingston KC2000 1TB GAMES: Intel 660p 1TB DATA: Seagate Desktop 2TB • Acer Predator X34P 34" 3440x1440p 120 Hz IPS curved Ultrawide • Corsair STRAFE RGB Cherry MX Brown • Logitech G502 HERO / Logitech MX Master 3

Notebook:  HP Spectre x360 13" late 2018

Core i7 8550U • 16GB DDR3 RAM • 512GB NVMe SSD • 13" 1920x1080p 120 Hz IPS touchscreen • dual Thunderbolt 3

Right now, Floatplane Pilot members are not getting early videos due to the tight release schedule of special event videos.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

There are maybe 5-6 videos not on YT yet. From oldest to newest:

Spoiler

You just need some time to reference with YT to find them. Some, like RED Weapon (mentioned on WAN Show also) are quite buried with 2,5 weeks since FPC release.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Thank you all,I didn't notice that the early vids aren't out due to special events.I'll keep an eye on that.