Is this a good deal?

TopWargamer

No. Buy a real UPS/Battery Backup.

Please quote/tag ( Found by typing @DarrenP) In all posts directed at me. I do not check my current content. 

Intel Core i7-4790K - Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK - 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz - EVGA GTX 980 - 256GB MX100 - 2TB WD RED - 900D - H100I - Corsair HX1050 - DNS 320L 2x2TB Seagate Barracuda 

At first glance, there's a discrepancy between the mAh in the title and the description...I don't know about this...

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

No. Buy a real UPS/Battery Backup.

Those are super heavy. This would be more for carrying it in your bag.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

Those are super heavy. This would be more for carrying it in your bag.

*Pfffft* There's no such thing as to heavy for a back-pack/bag.

Please quote/tag ( Found by typing @DarrenP) In all posts directed at me. I do not check my current content. 

Intel Core i7-4790K - Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK - 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz - EVGA GTX 980 - 256GB MX100 - 2TB WD RED - 900D - H100I - Corsair HX1050 - DNS 320L 2x2TB Seagate Barracuda 

Already have a UPS.

:D

I was going to get one of those, decided not to. go for a real name brand.

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

Already have a UPS.

:D

Just get one of those battery cases. 

go for a real name brand.

If you're talking about the UPS, I have an APC UPS.

;)

COMIC SANS

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

What about this one?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/12000mAh-Double-USB-Portable-External-Battery-Power-Bank-Charger-For-Cell-Phone-/190939417495?pt=US_Cell_Phone_PDA_Batteries&hash=item2c74e04b97

Almost 500 of them have been sold and it doesn't seem like it has any negative feedback.

COMIC SANS

What about this one?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/12000mAh-Double-USB-Portable-External-Battery-Power-Bank-Charger-For-Cell-Phone-/190939417495?pt=US_Cell_Phone_PDA_Batteries&hash=item2c74e04b97

Almost 500 of them have been sold and it doesn't seem like it has any negative feedback.

On Ebay sellers can delete negative reviews.