Looking for a good all around motherboard lga 1151 any recommendations

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813128964&cm_re=lga_1151-_-13-128-964-_-Product

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819117726&cm_re=i7700k-_-19-117-726-_-Product

my friends processor i7 3770 seems to be going out and we are looking at new components to get for him. He like this motherboard but we want to get the best we can max being 200 does anyone have anything that they have used thats good he plays all types of games from low intensive to battlefield one (has a gtx 1080) im saying this because he doesnt need all the little extras that companys put in there motherboard gaming is pretty much all he does. 

Its all much of a muchness, everyone has a preference (mine is Asus or MSI) but to be honest anything over $100 from Asus, MSI or Gigabyte will do what you need it to and any recommendations will just be personal preferences.

I've got the MSI Z170A Gaming M7 and its rock solid, OCs like a beast and has never put a foot wrong.

The gigabyte board you posted is also a fine board too.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

2 hours ago, mok said:

you dont need to spend 200 on a motherboard

ive applied the appropriate filters, any of these should be good between $100-$200

https://pcpartpicker.com/products/motherboard/#m=8,18,27&c=119&sort=a8&R=5,4&f=2,7&X=0,19900

What is wrong with asrock and biostar boards?  Also, filtering by pcpartpicker ratings is a pretty awful idea, since almost no one gives anything ratings on that site.  A single bad rating could remove it from the list, most of the parts don't even have a rating, period, which eliminates it.  It's best to go to Newegg or something and look at the ratings there, rather than rely on pcpartpicker ratings.

On ‎4‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 3:45 AM, Speaker1264 said:

What is wrong with asrock and biostar boards?  Also, filtering by pcpartpicker ratings is a pretty awful idea, since almost no one gives anything ratings on that site.  A single bad rating could remove it from the list, most of the parts don't even have a rating, period, which eliminates it.  It's best to go to Newegg or something and look at the ratings there, rather than rely on pcpartpicker ratings.

ASRock isn't that bad but Biostar has been hit and miss for years.

i5 6600k @ 4.4ghz on Hyper 212 Evo

Powercolor RX 480 8Gb Red Devil @1330Mhz

Bottom line:  Don't be a spaz or an 800lb gorilla when installing your expensive CPU, and you won't have any problems. --Phate.exe