(URGENT) Big Ebay dilemma (btw, dont want sell anithing here)

hey guys, 

tomorrow my iphone auction ends but right now the price is a little low, can it get up to 350 or more in like 24hr ?

the bid have 450 visitors, 70 offers and 63 that keep an eye on.

i recently buyed a nexus 5 so i wanted to remake the money i paied for

thanks guys

Intel3570k  at  4.5ghz 1.300v  Noctua NH-D14    Gigabyte Gtx 970 G1   AsrockZ77 Extreme 6/TB4     Corsair8Gb vengeance memory    120GB Corsair Force SSD     1TB WD black      NZXT Switch 810

Bidding always gets more intense just before closure, you'll probably come close to that price. Chances are you won't get much more for it elsewhere anyway.

You will see a bidding war at the few last minutes.

Quote me to get a reply!

hey guys, 

tomorrow my iphone auction ends but right now the price is a little low, can it get up to 350 or more in like 24hr ?

thanks guys

People always wait to the last minute...

and if i remove it now and do like a 1 day massacre ? or maybe try to sell it on amazon, or on other sites so i dont have to pay the ebay fee ?

Intel3570k  at  4.5ghz 1.300v  Noctua NH-D14    Gigabyte Gtx 970 G1   AsrockZ77 Extreme 6/TB4     Corsair8Gb vengeance memory    120GB Corsair Force SSD     1TB WD black      NZXT Switch 810

and if i remove it now and do like a 1 day massacre ? or maybe try to sell it on amazon, or on other sites so i dont have to pay the ebay fee ?

Then you're not mature enough to trade online, sorry to say. You started an auction, you better finish it.

Removed external link - not necessary for the topic.

Quite easy to get someone else to bump up the price alittle.

Do it with my dad and brother all the time when we sell something.

And if one of them won, we would change the auction to be a in person cash exchange, so no ebay fee's and we can re-list it.

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

Quite easy to get someone else to bump up the price alittle.

Do it with my dad and brother all the time when we sell something.

And if one of them won, we would change the auction to be a in person cash exchange, so no ebay fee's and we can re-list it.

Haha that's pretty funny. Just watch out because that's actually against the eBay TOS, and I heard about some guy in England getting charged a rediculous fine for bumping up his ads

Me: Yeah I just really can't get my H220 working again, I've tried everything that was suggested in the forum.

Brian (Swiftech Support): Hmm, have you tried slapping it?

Haha that's pretty funny. Just watch out because that's actually against the eBay TOS, and I heard about some guy in England getting charged a rediculous fine for bumping up his ads

Been doing it for years :P

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

hey guys, 

thanks guys

Hint for future sellings:

think when you'll start your auction, how long it runs at which time (clock) it will end...

it should end preferable at weekends not during soccer matches, e.g. shortly after coffee time till evening (not too late) = when the most ppl might not work or DIY or visit relatives...  Or workdays after ppl are finished with work, had time to get home greet the family and have eaten somehing, but before they have to go to sleep....

In your country ppl tend more often as I know it in my country to sit together late into the evening/night => before the typical gathering times... when ppl have time and are relaxed...