good cheap dust filtered case (looking for 1)

skulldriver101

im looking for a case with really good dust filters. its going in the shop room of my school as a present to my favorite teacher. with all the dust he has to replace the plasma table computer every year because it dies. so our plasma table pc is never a good one. it cant have the gamer astetic, just needs good easy to clean filters. size doesnt matter im going to build the pc around the case not vice versa.

You could make some with nylon which are much finer than what you will get on (virtually) any case. They are washable too. I made some for an old computer. They aren't pretty, but they stop way more dust than most filters I've seen.

You have two options.

1) easy to clean filters

2) good filters

Not both.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

If your fan mounts are on metallic panels, you could opt for magnetic fan filters. Though this depends on how easy or hard it is to get there. In my case (pun totally intended), I can slap them on the outside, so cleaning them is simply peeling them off, washing them, and sticking them back on.