[Question] EU hardware store with Paypal?

Shatal
Go to solution Solved by Shatal,

OPPA~

Found http://www.caseking.de/shop/catalog/ They seem to be shipping to Denmark, with 8,2€ postage fee, and the standard 4,2€ fee off paypal! 

Thanks everyone for the help!

Hello Linustechtippers.

I'm looking for a hardware store in EU with Paypal and whom ships to Denmark...

As the danish banks do not allow Paypal transfers I'm unable to withdraw the money in my Paypal account into my bank/credit account.

I've tried a few UK sites already, but none ships to Denmark. 

Thanks for your time. ^w^

Lol Danish Bank is allowing me to transfer money to my paypal account and withdraw. 

Hardware: Intel I7 4790K 4Ghz | Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Gigabyte 780 Windforce OC | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB | Seagate 500Gb 7200Rpm | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | Noctua NF12 | SupremeFX 2014 | Patriot Viper 3 16GB.

Gaming Gear: Cooler Master TK Stealth | Sennheiser PC350SE | Steelseries Rival | LG IPS23L-BN ' 5ms | Philips Brillians 144hz 

Hello Linustechtippers.

I'm looking for a hardware store in EU with Paypal and whom ships to Denmark...

As the danish banks do not allow Paypal transfers I'm unable to withdraw the money in my Paypal account into my bank/credit account.

I've tried a few UK sites already, but none ships to Denmark. 

Thanks for your time. ^w^

amazon ebay ?

Alternate maybe?

Does not support paypal from what I can see :(

amazon ebay ?

Amazon.co.uk does not support paypal, ebay do, however I guess 80% of all hardware are imported from the US, which add a good 50-60€ on top of the components itself :(

Does not support paypal from what I can see :(

Amazon.co.uk does not support paypal, ebay do, however I guess 80% of all hardware are imported from the US, which add a good 50-60€ on top of the components itself :(

http://www.amazon.com/ supports paypal, since ive paid with it ?

Alternate does support '' betaling kontant ved levering'' So cash payment. Maybe you can use that?

Interested in Business and Technology

http://www.amazon.com/ supports paypal, since ive paid with it ?

It can be Amazon.com support it... However as they're located in the US they do not ship to Denmark. Amazon.co.uk do not currently support wire transfer

Alternate does support '' betaling kontant ved levering'' So cash payment. Maybe you can use that?

Wouldn't help much as the money are in my Paypal account. 

It can be Amazon.com support it... However as they're located in the US they do not ship to Denmark. Amazon.co.uk do not currently support wire transfer

Wouldn't help much as the money are in my Paypal account. 

Withdraw the money if you can ?

Interested in Business and Technology

Everytime I try and wire money to my bank account it say "Transfer Denied" and it cost me the 4€ fee, tried it 3 times not with no luck.

www.scan.co.uk ships internationally I think and they have epic customer service. However, there is high import tax In the UK, which could be avoided if you bought from France or Germany.

Compatible with Windows 95

www.scan.co.uk ships internationally I think and they have epic customer service. However, there is high import tax In the UK, which could be avoided if you bought from France or Germany.

As long as he orders from inside the EU I don't see a problem. I live in Belgium and order in from Amazon.co.uk all the time.

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

The high import taxes and limted supply in hardware kinda puts me off. Also for some reason I can't seem to be able to sign up. As my postage code is Danish and not in the UK or Irland.

http://i.imgur.com/shFA2MA.png

I can recommend mindfactory.de. They are usually among the cheapest and you can pay via paypal and there is midnight shopping where you don't have to pay postage.

They deliver to denmark too.

edit: damn paypal isn't avaialble for denmark sorry  :(

Edited by Ashratt

I can recommend mindfactory.de. They are usually among the cheapest and you can pay via paypal and there is midnight shopping where you don't have to pay postage.

They deliver to denmark too.

edit: damn paypal isn't avaialble for denmark sorry  :(

Yeah just had a look there :( Firstly the postage is 29,99€ from Germany to Denmark.

OPPA~

Found http://www.caseking.de/shop/catalog/ They seem to be shipping to Denmark, with 8,2€ postage fee, and the standard 4,2€ fee off paypal!

Thanks everyone for the help!

Ye caseking.de is a really good site :)

On tweak.dk people are atlest liking it.

Hardware: Intel I7 4790K 4Ghz | Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Gigabyte 780 Windforce OC | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB | Seagate 500Gb 7200Rpm | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | Noctua NF12 | SupremeFX 2014 | Patriot Viper 3 16GB.

Gaming Gear: Cooler Master TK Stealth | Sennheiser PC350SE | Steelseries Rival | LG IPS23L-BN ' 5ms | Philips Brillians 144hz