EK Block rusting / Best Coolant ?

Hey !

So I've been watercooling my Rig for quite some time now. I use mostly EKWB Stuff like the Supremacy EVO (Nickel Plexi) and a MSI GTX1070 Waterblock (EK-FC1080 GTX TF6 – Nickel). My fittings are mostly these: EK-HDC Fitting 16mm G1/4 - Black

I flushed all my Components before installing with Destilled Water. So now after some Weeks I decided to change my Graphicscard.  

I saw that my GPU Waterblock has gut some kind of rusty deposit inside (Pic attached) as well as the coolant (Ekoolant Blood RED) has changed colour. (Pictures attached right bottle "old" coolant; left bottle leftover coolant with normal colour) 

Is this normal ? 

What coolant are you guys using ?

I've contacted EK with the questions why the GPU Block has the deposit inside, because those are at places water shouldn't be.

Thx for Help !

Greeting Julian

IMG_20170419_192337.jpg

IMG-20170419-WA0019.jpeg

That shift in color shouldn't happen. The corrosion on the block I wonder if it's a reaction to the fluid. I just run distilled water and a silver kill coil. Only things I deal with are the natural discoloring and rougher texture of copper when exposed to water for prolonged periods of time and some white corrosion on my fittings (still not sure what the cause is but it has never caused trouble for me)