Up-scaling wiith an AMD GPU?

Squibbies18

So i remember watching this video a little while ago: 

And it helped my to run my games at 1080p on a 1366x768 tv screen with a gtx 960, now i own an R9 fury and i was wondering if anyone knows how to do the same with an amd graphics card? i know that an r9 fury is overkill for my display but i'm only using it while i'm home from university and will be going back to a 1080p monitor when i go back. 

Dont follow that video its old and there are better ways to do that now. Just open the catalyast control center and turn on super res(or whater ever than call it) its in the monitor tabl

7 minutes ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

Dont follow that video its old and there are better ways to do that now. Just open the catalyast control center and turn on super res(or whater ever than call it) its in the monitor tabl

one of these options? 

amd.png

1 minute ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

virtual super resolution, turn it on.

okay i did this and changed my the res to 1366x768 cause it defaulted to 1280x720. so can i now go into a games options and set it to 1080p and it'll still be in focus? 

Just now, Squibbies18 said:

okay i did this and changed my the res to 1366x768 cause it defaulted to 1280x720. so can i now go into a games options and set it to 1080p and it'll still be in focus? 

it should look better in games, but won't be a huge improvemnt. It might not be as sharp depending on game.

Just now, Electronics Wizardy said:

it should look better in games, but won't be a huge improvemnt. It might not be as sharp depending on game.

okay thanks you the help :)