Bitcoins for pizza!

A very very large pizza delivery company named "Thuisbezorgd" here in the Netherlands (Slick and Linus talked about it on the WAN show)

says it is now possible to pay with Bitcoins!

Now ofcourse i want to know how to get into the "Bitcoin" world, tips?

I think more and more stores or food delivery company's are going to this especially when such a giant starts with this.

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

thats one expensive pizza!

That's true but it doesn't matter how you pay they are very expensive.

But they taste soooo goood! 

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

A very very large pizza delivery company named "Thuisbezorgd" here in the Netherlands (Slick and Linus talked about it on the WAN show)

says it is now possible to pay with Bitcoins!

I think more and more stores or food delivery company's are going to this especially when such a giant starts with this.

sorry, but bitcoins arent profitable (anymore). just get your pizza the old fashioned way 

Off topic: how is thuisbezorgd.nl? never used it before.

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

sorry, but bitcoins arent profitable (anymore). just get your pizza the old fashioned way 

Off topic: how is thuisbezorgd.nl? never used it before.

Pretty good! but indeed expensive.

It depends on what store you order from but they deliver a hot pizza in around 30 minutes

That's true but it doesn't matter how you pay they are very expensive.

But they taste soooo goood! 

is it 1000$++ good ?!

is it 1000$++ good ?!

depends what store you order from ;) Maybe it is $30++ good 

ask @Ssoele and @looney they have MASIVE amounts of those bitcoin miner thingys and you might be able to buy some via them 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

ask @Ssoele and @looney they have MASIVE amounts of those bitcoin miner thingys and you might be able to buy some via them 

Nope, not selling mine, already sold enough of them, I want to keep some myself (unless I find a new supplier, because my old one stopped).

Nope, not selling mine, already sold enough of them, I want to keep some myself (unless I find a new supplier, because my old one stopped).

Ah dammit ;p but how can i get some bitcoins?

Ah dammit ;p but how can i get some bitcoins?

https://www.bitcoin.de/en is a good way to start.

Litecoin and Feathercoin makes more money right now. But still, very little.

Intel i5 6600k~Asus Maximus VIII Hero~G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Series 8GB DDR4-3200 CL-16~Sapphire Radeon R9 Fury Tri-X~Phanteks Enthoo Pro M~Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB~SeaSonic Snow Silent 750~BenQ XL2730Z QHD 144Hz FreeSync~Cooler Master Seidon 240M~Varmilo VA87M (Cherry MX Brown)~Corsair Vengeance M95~Oppo PM-3~Windows 10 Pro~http://pcpartpicker.com/p/ynmBnQ