Fps drop on Dota2 (Heavily)

Rhythymt

before i start here are my pc hardware and ingame shots with fps on top right:

specs : 

Ingame FPS : 

Here's the problem, 

I checked the fps test on the 1060 on youtube and google most of them are running atleast an average 100fps or above 

and i cant even reach 100fps with my hero on screen, and when there's a clash or multiple spell being casted, it will drop to below 60fps 

that's actually frustrating me a hell lot .. i tried to google for a solution , and what i did was uninstalling the driver and the game completely, reinstall my game on my 120GB apacer ssd. 

downgrading my geforce driver, disabling my intel on board graphic, overclocking my GPU, changing the dota 2 from -dx11 to -gl to -vulkan and so on .. and it still perform the same ..

can someone pls help on this .... I spent around 4.4k Malaysia dollar(around 800-850usd) to build this for a smooth dota 2 gaming and i cant even hit 100fps ..

Resolution? Settings? Can you take a picture of them?

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128

2 minutes ago, ZM Fong said:

Resolution? Settings? Can you take a picture of them?

here's the ingame detail~
and my monitor is running on 1080p 60hz 

reso.png

1 minute ago, Droidbot said:

Have you tried disabling Xbox DVR? 

that's the first thing i disabled when i start up the game 

1 minute ago, Rhythymt said:

here's the ingame detail~
and my monitor is running on 1080p 60hz 

reso.png

Set screen render to 90%. Turn certain things down. Source2 is buggy asf for Dota2.

idk

9 minutes ago, Droidbot said:

Set screen render to 90%. Turn certain things down. Source2 is buggy asf for Dota2.

Really ? 

I was able to run everything max on 60fps with my previous GTX 1050 with no issue .. now I need to downgrade my settings after updating my new rig .... OMG .. 

19 minutes ago, Rhythymt said:

Really ? 

I was able to run everything max on 60fps with my previous GTX 1050 with no issue .. now I need to downgrade my settings after updating my new rig .... OMG .. 

It's already stated that the issue lies with the game, not your hardware. How's that a problem? If anything that should be more of a relief.

S.K.Y.N.E.T. v4.3

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D | 64GB DDR4 3200 | 12GB RX 6700XT |   Twin 24" Pixio PX248 Prime 1080p 144Hz Displays | 256GB Sabrent NVMe (OS) | 500GB Samsung 840 Pro #1 | 500GB Samsung 840 Pro #2 | 2TB Samsung 860 Evo1TB Western Digital NVMe | 2TB Sabrent NVMe | Intel Wireless-AC 9260

16 minutes ago, Imglidinhere said:

It's already stated that the issue lies with the game, not your hardware. How's that a problem? If anything that should be more of a relief.

That doesn't make-sense, OP stated

• 60fp or more on GTX1050 with max settings
  • He has seen videos of the game running at more than 100fps on the same GPU
  • He is experiencing huge FPS variations and dips bellow 60-fps on same settings even though its a beefier card

Saying its just a game thing isnt very helpful.

To the op  @Rhythymt:

To best diagnose this,

during the game running, take CPU readings and see how stressed it becomes, if all CPU cores become saturated then you have a bottleneck.
Check your temps and see if anything is throtled (CPU/GPU)
Do a clean re-install of drivers

Start with that

22 minutes ago, mrzoltowski said:

• He is experiencing huge FPS variations and dips bellow 60-fps on same settings even though its a beefier card

I never said "it's just a game, deal with it" or anything remotely like that. I merely told him it's an issue that lies with the game's engine being buggy, repeating what someone else said. Don't twist my words around to make ME seem like the bad guy.

Try using a different game if the issue truly bothers you. If the issues presented do NOT persist in any other game, then you have your answer and it's not the hardware.

S.K.Y.N.E.T. v4.3

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D | 64GB DDR4 3200 | 12GB RX 6700XT |   Twin 24" Pixio PX248 Prime 1080p 144Hz Displays | 256GB Sabrent NVMe (OS) | 500GB Samsung 840 Pro #1 | 500GB Samsung 840 Pro #2 | 2TB Samsung 860 Evo1TB Western Digital NVMe | 2TB Sabrent NVMe | Intel Wireless-AC 9260

1 hour ago, Imglidinhere said:

I never said "it's just a game, deal with it" or anything remotely like that. I merely told him it's an issue that lies with the game's engine being buggy, repeating what someone else said. Don't twist my words around to make ME seem like the bad guy.

Try using a different game if the issue truly bothers you. If the issues presented do NOT persist in any other game, then you have your answer and it's not the hardware.

wow.. wow  guys chill... 

thanks for the help .... I'm bad on my language as well ... so no one is doing anything wrong ~ 

i already did clean install on all the drivers .. the only thing that it's not reinstalled it's the os it self .... 

heres something I didn't upload at first 

(I missed it) 

One is heavens benchmark on max setting and the other one is task manager readings while dota 2 running at the background 

IMG_4455.JPG

IMG_4456.JPG

2 hours ago, mrzoltowski said:

To the op  @Rhythymt:

To best diagnose this,

during the game running, take CPU readings and see how stressed it becomes, if all CPU cores become saturated then you have a bottleneck.
Check your temps and see if anything is throtled (CPU/GPU)
Do a clean re-install of drivers

Start with that

Everybody has had issues with DOTA 7.0 client.. performance is strange. I have a network of friends that play DOTA with a varied amount of hardware configs and in no game should an i5 6500 and a 970 perform worse than a 3740QM and a Quadro M1000M (640M)

idk

5 hours ago, Droidbot said:

Everybody has had issues with DOTA 7.0 client.. performance is strange. I have a network of friends that play DOTA with a varied amount of hardware configs and in no game should an i5 6500 and a 970 perform worse than a 3740QM and a Quadro M1000M (640M)

something new ...

is this even normal ?
I'm on a i5 7600k ...

with just dota 2 running ...

3.PNG