How wrong is this?

yathis

Recently a female police officer resigned on national television while the head honcho's were in a news conference, the top cop for the city plus a couple of his underlings, she stated harrassment within the force. A few years earlier there was another sign of female officers being harrassed by the police force. Nothing was done obviously. Anyways the top cop consoles her after the news conference, and puts on a so-so show of compassion and empathy. I saw right through his lies. A few weeks later, he states theres no problem within the force.

The transit system and the police force are 2 seperate entities here, but its no doubt the same mentality.

Power hungry and egotistical members of authority. Thats why they got into that line of work....... for the power. They may have wanted to save the world, or their neck of the woods, but I'm sure their little pipe dream fell hard and washed away with the tide. They fell inline and became members of what I like to call The Biggest Gang in the World. It is true, they will lie to save themeselve, and they will lie to solve a case. Its been proven time and time again, nothing new.

Transit rolls on in but I dont see nothing, I got the tunes cranked and I'm in the groove, I see movement all around, I see people getting their fares out and I realize whats going down, The Man wants a quick eyeball. They roam in pairs for that job, maybe 3's. I notice its a female officer rocking my side of the train, I quickly take out my ear buds and say "Do you get harrassed by your partner?" she looks a bit stunned, and says "No, I love my job" I am thinking ya no shit, power hungry B3@7H , then she says "Why do you ask" and I reply "Did you not see the female officer resign on TV" and she says "Oh yeah" and that was it, she continues her job, I plug my earbuds back in and play drums on the window a little louder just to see what could go down if you know what I mean.

Next up, Standing at the train station, I see a bum trying to get a wink in by the warm exhaust grill on the platform, the bum aint bothering nobody. I notice the Transit Authority van, I see 3 males in uniform coming up. They go right to the bum. I say "You think you guys are tough picking on the bums huh" they never comment and just glance at me. I repeat my statement in different ways, but my train comes faster then I wanted it to. Anyways, I do the same when they are at the Stadium station once clearing out the bums, game night just standing there picking their noses in their power stance. Both times they never commented.

It all stems from a young cocky mofo power hungry transit authority guy, in a pair, who is checking for fares as people get off the train and hit the massive mall. Anyways he decided to fuck with me, see his partner was busy writing a ticket. The young punk wasnt, just standing there picking his nose in his stupid power stance. Anyways I say outloud "Do not pay the fucking ticket, I never do, just do the 1 day in remand, it costs them $400 a day to hold you man." The young punk transit authority guy picking his nose decided to follow me to the other end of the station, and I could hear him over my ear phones but I acted as if I did not hear him. He was saying "Can I see your fares, can I see your fares".....anyway I get to the end of the platform, and I really did not have a game plan to fuck with him. Anyways I flip him my pass real fast, he never even looked but says "Were you talking to me" I laughed in his face, turned around and kept on. I should told him to fuck off would have been way better. Anyway it all started with him.

So today, I roll downtown on my bicycle, got the tunes cranked, just cruising aimlessly. I see a female police officer and a male across the intersection, they are on foot. I say loudly, are you being harrrassed female officer, you being harrassed, they both look at me, lights still green I keep rolling. No big deal.

Different day, crime scene taped off in front of McDonalds, car jacking, mugging, whatever who cares..... area has lots of bums, street shelters near by. I dont see no female police officers but 4 cop cars, 2 ambulances and lots of male officers walking around. I passed 2 or 3 times about 5 minutes apart, saying to different police officers "Why do you harrass female police officers? makes you feel powerful huh" Every time I got tunes cranked. No ones decided to fuck with me yet. They know I am right.

I will probably do the same thing at a check stop, I got that one planned out. Always wanted to Rub the eyes hard so they get red, and slurr my words, have a can of beer ready, make it look like a bottle depot trip. LMFAO

Oh another one was -35C and fucking cold, wind chill, I'm at the train station, a slow roll of transit authority van, its night. I cant see anything. I yell what the fuck you looking, real loud. Its about 9pm. I kept walking and they do the reverse job, I notice and see the window being rolled down. That was in the same bummy area down town.

Lots of other minor stuff like giving a transit authority the middle finger as they drive by on the main thorough fare, I got neon gloves on, slushy winter day. I see a head pop out the passenger side window, gave him the middle finger.

Do you think I should be more aggressive with them in a passive manner, verbally speaking?

I cant really think of anything else to do with them, maybe just keep on with the female harrassment part, thats a no brainer.

Holy shit dude, you're hard as fuck. 

Some day I wish to be like you. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Thanks for the laugh bruh.

My Rig - Intel I7-5820k@ 4ghz| Rampage V Extreme| 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4|RTX 2060 SUPER| Corsair 650D| Corsair HX750| 2TB Samsung 850 EVO| H100i| 3x SF-120's| 1x 240 cooler master Red LED Front intake

Everything I say defaults to include /s

what the fuck did I just read?

Assuming you're not straight up trolling, and you actually do the things you describe... well... you don't sound like a very nice person to be around. Randomly yelling at people, asking women if they're getting harassed for no reason, etc?

Well done. You're a "hard core" passive aggressive. Mission accomplished.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

Wow, I can't say if that is the right way to go about that because not every cop is an ass. Yes there are some who are pretty bad but there are good ones out there. My dad was one for the longest time and he did a lot of good for my community like giving rides to people who had a little too much to drink, helping kids sort out their lives so that they don't end up in trouble and even going to the schools to create awareness about small things like bicycle safety. Then again I didn't grow up in a big city where people seem to be overly hostile to each other. 

System

Case- Thermaltake Core V21 / CPU - i7 4790 / GPU - Asus Strix GTX 1070 / Mobo - Gigabyte Z97 mx / Ram - 4x4 gb GSkill Sniper DDR3 1866 / Storage - 2x WD Black 1tb drives, 1x 120gb OCZ SSD / Cooler - Cooler Master TX3 / PSU - EVGA G2 650w / Audio - Sennheiser PC 350 SE / Monitor - Asus 1920X1080 @60hz / Keyboard & Mouse - Cooler Master Devastator II / OS - Windows 10 Enterprise

Its all minor stuff, not "hard" in any respect at all, just a casual "fuck with 'em" for a laugh, break the monotony of the day. I mean I could step it up a notch of "hardness" by being in their face and my chest puffed out or something.

I highly doubt any cop anywhere is a clean cat, it just does not exist.

10 hours ago, yathis said:

I highly doubt any cop anywhere is a clean cat, it just does not exist.

Evidence pls

My Rig - Intel I7-5820k@ 4ghz| Rampage V Extreme| 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4|RTX 2060 SUPER| Corsair 650D| Corsair HX750| 2TB Samsung 850 EVO| H100i| 3x SF-120's| 1x 240 cooler master Red LED Front intake

Everything I say defaults to include /s

5 hours ago, RuffRuffmcgruff said:

Evidence pls

No evidence needed nor required.

At a minimum........... Its human nature

On average..............Its the type of job and the personality whom apply. Power Tripping & Egotistical. No different then a rapist or pedophile, really.

Locked.

This isn't a disucssion we're confortable to have on the forum, and as per the Community Standards;

• Ensure a friendly atmosphere to our visitors and forum members.
  • Encourage the freedom of expression and exchange of information in a mature and responsible manner.
  • "Don't be a dick" - Wil Wheaton.
  • "Be excellent to each other" - Bill and Ted.
  • Remember your audience; both present and future.

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !